Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

John Cusack for me. At his geekiest. The lead singer from TLC looks a bit like Millie, wonder how good her spanish is. Tionne Watkins (thank you google).

Thanks y'all for such nice comments. Just showed Millie, she was thrilled.

Well we are a pretty thrilling bunch. :)

*Waves to Millie*

Here is something that recently happened to me. Someone from LSU contacted me about using my Character, Bengal Tiger for his power point presentation. He is training leaders for Chi Alpha Campus Ministry. He found the image on my webpage. I was imppressed that someone actually looked at my webpage.:thumbup: I talked to Storn and got his permission for Bengal Tiger to be used. I thought I would show everyone how Bengal Tiger is going to be used.

Here is something that recently happened to me. Someone from LSU contacted me about using my Character' date=' Bengal Tiger for his power point presentation. He is training leaders for Chi Alpha Campus Ministry. He found the image on my webpage. I was imppressed that someone actually looked at my webpage.:thumbup: I talked to Storn and got his permission for Bengal Tiger to be used. I thought I would show everyone how Bengal Tiger is going to be used.[/quote']

Nice image!

Here is something that recently happened to me. Someone from LSU contacted me about using my Character' date=' Bengal Tiger for his power point presentation. He is training leaders for Chi Alpha Campus Ministry. He found the image on my webpage. I was imppressed that someone actually looked at my webpage.:thumbup: I talked to Storn and got his permission for Bengal Tiger to be used. I thought I would show everyone how Bengal Tiger is going to be used.[/quote']

That's awesome! Hopefully the college will pick it up as a more mainstream mascot.

That's awesome! Hopefully the college will pick it up as a more mainstream mascot.

IF that happens... I want some money, dang it. They aren't making any money off of it at the moment... but all the merchandising.... hoooweeeeeee!!! People would make a ton of money off my artwork, I want a piece.

IF that happens... I want some money' date=' dang it. They aren't making any money off of it at the moment... but all the merchandising.... hoooweeeeeee!!! People would make a ton of money off my artwork, I want a piece.[/quote']

Hell I'd want some money too were that my art! That goes w/o saying. :)

Get your piece baby! GET IT!:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a bit busy of late, with paintings for publishers and web banners, I haven't been churning out the commissions of late. I also am homeless...well... not really, I'm house-sitting for my aunt who is in Italy. But it does mean that most of my studio is in my folk's barn.

But, between cleaning and painting my new apartment for september, and moving my stuff around, dashing down to Philly to help my girlfriend on her move, I am starting to crack down on my queue of commission art.

Got a couple of "fiery" concepts... one superhero, one fantasy. And one more fantasy. I'm loving 4th ed D&D simply because it is giving me a chance to do a lot of fantasy characters!!! .

Starfire72.jpg

Baltar72.jpg

Herugrim72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5

There's always been a soft spot in my heart for Firey Supers. Call it an underpants-on-the-outside-fascination and Johnny Storm.

There is just something I really like about the fire-girl. Maybe the eyes? Not sure, but it rawks.

I'm also kind of digging the firey-minotaury guy. I'm particularly diggin the fact that his hammer looks just like him. Well, not just like, but you can definitely see the family resemblance, if you know what I'm sayin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It has been awhile since I've posted anything. I've been busy with a couple of covers, a couple of interior assignments and had to put down private commissions for a bit.

One cover should be forthcoming, as the publisher is going to allow me to post it. But I'm waiting for a "cover blurb", something to give y'all an indication of what it is all about.

Meanwhile, I have managed to get a few commissions done, a couple for 7th Sea, a couple of fantasy, most likely 4th ed d20 d&d.

Enjoy!

Cristobel72.jpg

Diego72.jpg

Lohman72.jpg

ElviraF72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5

DT, yours will be coming up, in the next few days, definitely next week. I've got a busy weekend.... but I have no immediate publishers after I put to bed a Green Ronin interior job which is almost done.

Here the cover to Winterweir, by Phipps Studios. A Dark Fantasy setting for Savage Worlds. Oil, original is about 15 inches wide.

WinterwierCov72.jpg

(this is not a creative commons image)