Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Ten Ton Studios is having another weekly challenge. It is Trigun, an anime, which I only have seen an episode of... and didn't care for (Cowboy Beebop is soooo much better, as is Black Lagoon). But it is a fun visual to doodle.

Come to Ten Ton forums and check out the various Triguns that will be posted until midnight, Weds. Voting begins on Thurs and ends Thurs.

Trigun72.jpg

(not creative commons)

The Evil Hat folks behind Spirit of the Century are coming along the pike with some 4th ed products. I got to do the cover (and a few interiors) for "The Shroud". A "world-seed" product about a necrotic fog blowing in from the north and Ape and Witch Doctors as PCs... there is much more to it... here is their website on it:

http://www.onebadegg.com/egg/worldseeds/shroud/

and here is my cover I did for it.

Shroud72.jpg

(rights owned by One Bad Egg)

Ten Ton Studios is having another weekly challenge. It is Trigun' date=' an anime, which I only have seen an episode of... and didn't care for (Cowboy Beebop is soooo much better, as is Black Lagoon).[/quote']

Oohhh... you ever tried your hand at Faye Valentine or Revy fan art?

I'm pretty excited about Starblazers Adventures... a game running on the FATE engine and is space opera based on a british comic series of the same name. I don't even have the rules yet. But I did glean a bit from their pdf preview.

And I'm a pretty experienced Spirit of the Century GM and player and Starblazers is it's kissing cousin.

And I did sketch up a "Wraith" insertion ship for my upcoming game.

My basic idea is to have a ship that can do fast FTL, great anti-detection and eccm and is only lightly armed. Thinking it can be piloted by 2, have a AI named Sarah, and can, in a pinch, keep 8 alive, but more comfortable at 6.

I have no idea why the AI is called Sarah... it just seemed right.

You can check out a pdf preview of Starblazers Adventures here:

http://www.cubicle-7.com/starblazer.htm

Wraithsk72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5

Here are some 7th Sea commissions. The first one is a witch who "gloves' her fallen opponents for some more mystic mojo... that kinda creeps me out. Appropriate for the upcoming holiday!

Fiore72.jpg

Sibyl72.jpg

Vesten72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

here are some 7th sea commissions. The first one is a witch who "gloves' her fallen opponents for some more mystic mojo... That kinda creeps me out. Appropriate for the upcoming holiday!

fiore72.jpg

sibyl72.jpg

vesten72.jpg

these works are licensed under a creative commons attribution-noncommercial-sharealike 2.5 license.

nice AW NUTS THE PICS DIDN'T SHOW

Are you in the mood for some Pulp Adventure? I've done a several interiors for:

Max Davies, aka the Rook, wages relentless war against diabolical foes to save the innocent from obliteration! Aided by his beautiful wife Evelyn, police chief Will McKenzie and the Russian superman, Leonid Kaslov, the vision-haunted vigilante battles vampires, zombies, Asian super-villains and demon worshiping cults!

http://www.barryreese.net

I believe it is for volume 3. I've read vol. 1 and it is pretty rollicking good fun!

Here is a taste of the art I've done. The first Rook (there are other generations that I illustrated) and an undead pirate foe.

Rookinterior100.jpg

UPirate100.jpg

(not creative common images)

The first one is a witch who "gloves' her fallen opponents for some more mystic mojo...

Does what??

I've never heard the term, I can't figure out what it might mean, I don't see any hints in the picture.

Please, help me out. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Got a small convention here in Ithaca, NY this Saturday called Get Your Geek On a Thon. I'm running Starblazer Adventures. Here are a couple of quick doodles for that con game. I'm doing pre-gen characters, and here are the 5 Star Patrol officers done up.

StarPatrol72.jpg

And this is the mysterious "dead" space station that they are sent to investigate.

FabianSatellite72.jpg

I just bought a PDF of Conquerors, Killers, & Crooks over the weekend and wanted to stop by and tip my hat to the artist for his beautiful work in that book. My previous Shogun Warriors knock-off mental image of Dr. Destroyer has been replaced by something actually regal and threatening, and the atmospheric light effect of the Mentalla illustration was absolutely stunning. Good show! :thumbup:

I just bought a PDF of Conquerors' date=' Killers, & Crooks[/i'] over the weekend and wanted to stop by and tip my hat to the artist for his beautiful work in that book. My previous Shogun Warriors knock-off mental image of Dr. Destroyer has been replaced by something actually regal and threatening, and the atmospheric light effect of the Mentalla illustration was absolutely stunning. Good show! :thumbup:

Thank you.

A couple of superheroes. Star is for the Ten ton studios weekly challenge. A quickie watercolor over ink.

DCStar72.jpg

HalfSkull72.jpg

Star is not Creative Commons, Half Skull is.