Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Still bupcus. Signed in with my gmail password and waited 2 minutes. It reloaded but only showed a button to your photos, no Stornart. Thanks for trying.

Here is the stinger tongue guy

[ATTACH]31616[/ATTACH]

Almost missed this. I've added Mr. Spikey tongue to the library I keep for future reference by others.

Keith

My private commission production is going to slow down quite a bit for the next few weeks due to my workload for Hero 6th Edition. But I will continue to try and get a few here and there out.

This was a different, fun commission, asking for a Red Dragon coming out of Fog/Mist

MistDragon72.jpg

And this was from Death Tribble's "what should storn draw next" thread over on Hero games. I've always had a soft spot for Adam Strange (who is such an ode to Buck Rogers)... and a chance to do Captain Gorilla of the Star Patrol was waay too much fun to do.

CapGorilla72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

• 2 weeks later...

I did this as a gift for a friend of Millie's. Watercolor. If you have never been to Ithaca, this is a beautiful gorge that one can walk up through from downtown Ithaca to Cornell/ College Town. Great walk, we do it about twice or three times a week.

As a kiddo, I used to walk it all the time in order to get to my grandparents. I always thought it had a bit of a Lord of the Rings vibe to it... used to think about Orcs coming down the stone stairs (not depicted in the pic), fights on that bridge.... sigh... no wonder I ended up a fantasy artist.

Cascagorge72.jpg

That's a wonderful pic, Storn. Good to see you can do watercolours as well.

(But I can't see Mattingly's ninja anywhere :sneaky:)

Really? He's right there. Plain as day. :D

Very nice work, Mr. Cook.