Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

I got a chance to do entire team of Golden Age superheroes for someone's Champion's game.

Gremlin72.jpg

MsStrange72.jpg

SpringheelJak72.jpg

Streak72.jpg

Toyboy72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

I love your work Storn

Wish we could see more.

QM

And so ya can!!!

A couple more superhero-villain commissions. First up is Riptide, for my longtime Champions GM. I've been playing (and occasionally GMing) in Neil's RDU for over 2 decades. While we don't live near each other anymore, I get to participate in an play by email game. Riptide is an old villain who just popped up again and Neil wanted a commission:

Riptide72.jpg

Then longtime patron, Death Tribble wanted a smoky, fire-y guy named Pyroclastic. I did this one with out inking it first, which is normally my "fantasy" style... but I wanted more grit, more texture to come through on this one...not such a clean, hard line, clean color as I tend to do for my supers. You be the judge if it was the right choice.

Pyroclastic72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Generic

Then longtime patron, Death Tribble wanted a smoky, fire-y guy named Pyroclastic. I did this one with out inking it first, which is normally my "fantasy" style... but I wanted more grit, more texture to come through on this one...not such a clean, hard line, clean color as I tend to do for my supers. You be the judge if it was the right choice.

Yes, I would have to say you did.

BTW gang, some time ago I posted a link to my Picasa album where I've been collecting Storn's artwork posted to this thread. Well, Storn is such a prolific poster that the album got too big, and I had to start a second album. I expect I'll eventually fill this one too, but for those that had bookmarked the album, you might want to add a second bookmark for this second album. :) Below are links to both just in case:

Keith's Storn Cook Artwork Album I

Keith's Storn Cook Artwork Album II

Keith's Champions Artwork Album