Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Einherjar is pretty cool Storn, but he still looses out to Lockdown as the coolest-looking Lord of Justice in my book.

This makes by my count 5 Lords of Justice you have drawn Storn, only 3 or 4 to go. Keep up the good work.

"Now Acroyear' date=' you shall pay for betraying Spartak!"[/quote']

I think those "E"s on his belt are there to add to any sound-effect words... in order to get things like.

SSSSSHRREEEEEEEEE!

and my favorite

GLEEEEEE-AAARRRGGGHHHH! (I think it was issue #8, where Karza kills one of his own Dog-Soldiers.)

man I loved that comic!

That's the stuff! I love him!

Now let's see. I have...

1...2...3...4...5 left!

We'll have to wait until the end of May when I get my next bonus check, but HELL Yeah! I am this close to having the entire team drawn by Storn....

Then it's the Solution's turn!

This may mean that Storn has finished the card work which means that he is back on commissions which means one of the two I haveout may be forthcoming. Excellent !

LOL! I read this while waiting for the a in-Progress save of the upcomign drow queen/priestess for d.t. Yup... forthcoming all right... how about now?

DrowQueenloRes.jpg

DrowQueenloRes.jpg

The first surprise was how easy the headache she had vanished. She just thought that she should not have one. The second surprise was her appearance. Ok so she had jet black skin, golden eyes, white hair and lots of stuff with spiders on it. But who or indeed what did that make her ?

Hurrah for the internet ! She input all the stuff into google and came back with info on the Black Elves, the Drow and particularly those loyal to their chief goddess Lolth. Funny thing was she did not feel like a worshipper more like one who was worshipped.

Lolth however could turn into a spider and she couldn't do that. And she was not on the fantasy worlds. Normal Drow however had red eyes and traitors had purple ones. Hers were golden. Cars ran by outside and she was using computers.

So what was wrong with this picture ?

Then the revelation, the one piece of information that made the puzzle complete. Part of an interview she had given was recorded on a D100 website recited by the Morbid Gerbil. Now it all made sense ! She couldn't turn into a spider because of legal agreements she signed never meaning to keep them. Well she was Chaotic Evil after all. The shame of it was that it also prevented her from killing people. Oh Phooey !

What's the point of being an evil Goddess if you couldn't kill people ? But the lawsuits would bankrupt Witches of the Beach went the argument. So what ? And that wasn't all. She had to wear underwear while on earth. Oh the idiocy of it all ! Just because of one incident where she sunbathed naked on top of the WoTB Castle at GenCon and thus got a lot of neckbraces for the poor fanboys who strained their necks as a result. This was just one detail among other things. Others included her personal vehicle, the spider ship which was the Ford Pinto of the transport of the gods.

The MG had recorded a lot of info. He was obviously devoted to her despite the fact that she had used him as a tennis ball on one occasion and seemed as evil as her. Quite mad as well. Not as looney and demented as some idiot who had stolen one of her titles and also named himself after her home.

Now she had purpose and drive. She was obviously a stranded avatar of Lolth. So find the creator Gygax and get him to break the agreements and find the Morbid Gerbil for more help and an idea of why she lost her memory.

In the meantime she could be evil. Well it would be fun if nothing else.

The character is an attempt on one idea. What if you wrote something up on the Net and someone read it and felt it was true of them ? 'Lolth' is schizoid and has adopted the first personality that resembles what she feels she is.

LOL! I read this while waiting for the a in-Progress save of the upcomign drow queen/priestess for d.t. Yup... forthcoming all right... how about now?

DrowQueenloRes.jpg

Vey cool work there Storn. I am constantly amazed at how your art has evolved over the years.

There. Did an avatar. It is my character in Neil's game, Vector.

I like Golden and Kirby, btw, but they are far from my favorites. My favorites are too long to list here. Lets just say I respect Golden and Kirby mightly... but love? nah.

Guest Skaramine

There. Did an avatar. It is my character in Neil's game, Vector.

I like Golden and Kirby, btw, but they are far from my favorites. My favorites are too long to list here. Lets just say I respect Golden and Kirby mightly... but love? nah.

Ah. Just that your linework and detail seem very reminiscent of Michael Golden's. And Kirby, he was just a name I tossed out.