Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

I'm not Storn (so I hope it's OK to post these in this thread)' date=' but here are some miniatures -- based off of Storn artwork -- that I did for RDUNeil and his players. I only know the name of one of them -- Geist (I'm including his Storn piccie for reference). :)[/quote']

Those are awesome!!!! I hadn't seen these before. Love Orizio!!!

anyhow

Enforcer, you are right on the money about the names.

And..

Here is another very imaginative idea from Death Tribble & board crew: Liberty Helle

L.jpg

Ah ha! Now I have another name! I've been calling him Snake-Tattoo-Guy. ;) And a quick search of this thread reveals his partner is Eva (AKA Two-Gun Chick). :bounce:

Now I just need to figure out what the Girl From UNTIL's name is...

anyhow

Enforcer, you are right on the money about the names.

And..

Here is another very imaginative idea from Death Tribble & board crew: Liberty Helle

L.jpg

Oh that is too awesome!

Ah ha! Now I have another name! I've been calling him Snake-Tattoo-Guy. ;) And a quick search of this thread reveals his partner is Eva (AKA Two-Gun Chick). :bounce:

Now I just need to figure out what the Girl From UNTIL's name is...

The one with the smiley face button? Serenity.

Yah... Storn, you haven't been over since they arrived. I've got 'em on the shelf, waiting to be played.

Undoubtabley excellent work by the illustrious Mr. Keyes.

(By the way, Bill... did you get the second box I sent?)

Yeah, that's the one! :) I even managed to figure out a way to put that smiley-face button on the figure. :bounce:

Yah... Storn, you haven't been over since they arrived. I've got 'em on the shelf, waiting to be played.

Undoubtabley excellent work by the illustrious Mr. Keyes.

(By the way, Bill... did you get the second box I sent?)

Thanks, Neil. Yes, the package arrived last night. I'll see about making a few more RDU characters after I finish my current project(s). :)

L.jpg

A woman caught in mystical cross fire during Takofanes first travails across the States is now able to change herself into the patritic devil Liberty Helle. Tragically because Takofanes is that evil that is why the poor woman, whose identity must be forever kept secret, transforms into a devil form rather than an angel. She now fights for the cause of America !

That is the basic story fed to the US and world media. And it is an absolute and utter lie. Liberty Helle isn't a woman who changes into devil form, she's a devil able to take human form. For reasons unknown she chooses to fight on the side of the angels (she herself as said that she is here to fight for 'truth, justice and the American way'). The White House has distanced itself from her but Liberty Helle is a welcome sight in New England where she battles evil with a will and generally sunny demeanour that belies her appearance.

A woman caught in mystical cross fire during Takofanes first travails across the States is now able to change herself into the patritic devil Liberty Helle. Tragically because Takofanes is that evil that is why the poor woman, whose identity must be forever kept secret, transforms into a devil form rather than an angel. She now fights for the cause of America !

That is the basic story fed to the US and world media. And it is an absolute and utter lie. Liberty Helle isn't a woman who changes into devil form, she's a devil able to take human form. For reasons unknown she chooses to fight on the side of the angels (she herself as said that she is here to fight for 'truth, justice and the American way'). The White House has distanced itself from her but Liberty Helle is a welcome sight in New England where she battles evil with a will and generally sunny demeanour that belies her appearance.

Rep for the utter absurdity of it all. (Not to mention the Brit making not-so-subtle commentary that a demon would be attracted to fight for the "American Way" :sneaky: Heh...)

Actually there have been several things in comics etc where the demon or devil is hiding in the guise of a US congressman, senator, super etc. I thought for a change why not make it obvious that it is a devil and that they are truely fighting for the good guys. Of course anyone wanting the other way is welcome to it.

It was never intended as a commentary rather as a way to fill in a gap on Dynamo's name list and then a 'What would such a character look like ?'

It's almost cliched to say "Nice!", "Good job!" or "Well done!" over and over again, but since you keep doing good jobs over and over again, I'll keep saying it.

Nice! Good job! Well done!

That's it! We need to invent more words for "Cool" and "Nice"

I'm thinking Incredigious, or Radsome.