Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

And here is a character for these forum's very own Speedball. This is Apex.

Y'know what, sometimes I push and push trying to find a new pose, a different way of moving anatomy around. But sometimes, ya gotta just draw the guy standing, looking badass.

ApexloRes.jpg

This one really stands out, very nice. And I think the color scheme is awesome. :thumbup:

Gotten a few ideas from you, m'man. Most of these commissions, the ideas are coming from y'all. I'm just the conduit. Below is a perfect example. I would probably never come up with that particular color scheme... except the client requested white/silver hair and wolf like colors. I googled a wolf... and this is what I come up with. And I quite like this color scheme!

Anyway, more veteran verve from the valley of visual vavoom. This is Lady Lupus from Vampirella 2001. Hope y'all like.

LadyLloRes.jpg

Gotten a few ideas from you, m'man. Most of these commissions, the ideas are coming from y'all. I'm just the conduit. Below is a perfect example. I would probably never come up with that particular color scheme... except the client requested white/silver hair and wolf like colors. I googled a wolf... and this is what I come up with. And I quite like this color scheme!

Anyway, more veteran verve from the valley of visual vavoom. This is Lady Lupus from Vampirella 2001. Hope y'all like.

I'm a tad confused. But, believe me, that's nothing new! Is the character here a home-grown one, or does she appear in some Vampirella book/comic?

Oh, and I googled a wolf once. I have the scars to prove it too. Dangerous... very dangerous.

Richard

LadyLloRes.jpg

Looks like I've found my new member of Eurostar! :D

And it keeps with the artistic theme of having the same illustrator!

And here is a character for these forum's very own Speedball. This is Apex.

Y'know what, sometimes I push and push trying to find a new pose, a different way of moving anatomy around. But sometimes, ya gotta just draw the guy standing, looking badass.

ApexloRes.jpg

So, Speedball, is Apex a brick? He looks like one.

Apex is a brick, but he's also built with a hefty 6d6 of luck. While he doesn't really rely on that luck, it has made him overconfident--hence the perpetual grin/smirk on his face that Storn's captured. He's small for a brick, though--only 5'10", so Ithink some of the superpowered community doesn't take him as seriously as they might if he were a foot taller.

The pouches were Storn's addition. I think it makes sense, given the form fitting nature of the costume. I mean, where else is he going to put his house keys and spare change? He's gotta be able to play the slots on a whim--this is Vegas, after all...

Apex is a brick, but he's also built with a hefty 6d6 of luck. While he doesn't really rely on that luck, it has made him overconfident--hence the perpetual grin/smirk on his face that Storn's captured. He's small for a brick, though--only 5'10", so Ithink some of the superpowered community doesn't take him as seriously as they might if he were a foot taller.

The pouches were Storn's addition. I think it makes sense, given the form fitting nature of the costume. I mean, where else is he going to put his house keys and spare change? He's gotta be able to play the slots on a whim--this is Vegas, after all...

Cool! He looks awesome, but I don't think those pouches are big enough for the change a guy with 6d6 luck can win in Vegas.

Looks like I've found my new member of Eurostar! :D

And it keeps with the artistic theme of having the same illustrator!

Actually, while I'm thinkning about it, that's not a bad idea. I've got a female genetically engineered Romanian Werewolf named Wolfen, who would be a perfect match for that pic. :thumbup:

I got laser eyes!

And I know what you're thinking!

It comes as no surprise!

Christmas lights are blinking!

And I'm so curious,

and I'm so curious,

and I'm so curious, and I GOT LASER EYES!

HEY!

And I'm so curious,

and I'm so curious,

and I'm so curious, and I GOT LASER EYES!

HEY!

(Repeat twice)

I GOT LASER EYES! HEY!

I GOT LASER EYES! HEY!

o-o-o-oh SUFFRAGETTE!

Copyright 1998; Crescent Fresh Publishing

Just FYI, the first character, played in a teen champs campaign, is named SunVolt--he's (obviously) an energy blaster who's trying desperately not to get kicked off the sports teams (which is what'll happen if the school finds out he's a metahuman).

The second character, named Govannon (the Welsh god of the forge) is in Recluse's Herocentral game, "Of Masks and Metahumans." He's an immortal brick (again, obviously) who loves to lay down the whoopass for justice. Problem is, he doesn't remember his own past...

Thanks again to Storn for some great commission work!

I really loved the "Red Ensign" Who did he belong too again

I commissioned him from Storn.

I would really love a write up. Anybodies write up.

Sadly, I've never written him up; I'd also be interested in anyone's write-up. He was part of the background of my Northern Guard campaign.

Sooo, they aih't supers. I wanted to show them off anyhow.

A couple of fantasy pics. First is a private commission for mr. potatohed's brother... a fantasy paladin with serious overatures to Roman centurion trappings. I particularly liked the idea that the clients had come up with of the "phantom" sword, The idea of it being broken in the character's history, but then taking on an eldritch life of its own (and hence, still useable) is just kinda cool.

CaelisloRs.jpg

Then, a doodle for my own campaign, the Realms. This is Toris Bel. A character of R.'s, but hasn't been used for a long time, getting dusted off and off to have adventures in Waterdeep. Since it is a drug indictment story are, we are jokingly calling it Waterdeep Vice.

TorisBelloRes.jpg