Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Again thanks for holding off on putting my request for others to see Storn. They had a blast with how you depicted him.

He was built for d20 - but we have been trying to do a Hero Conversion for some time. But it is quite hard to get the right feel with an artificial cap on how many points to spend. Interesting Note: He is not a Jedi, just found the lightsaber.

If the commisioned artwork is delivered digitally' date=' do you recommend a specific paper to print it? Can an ink jet do it justice?[/quote']

I print out portfolio submissions on photo glossy inkjet paper. Its pricy, around 50 cents a sheet... but it looks great.

You can always burn the image to a cd and take it to a kinkos if you don't want to buy entire ream of 10 or 50 photosheets.

Death Kibble ?

Aha ! I see ! Because this is slightly silly thou mockest my name !

Well any port in a Storn.

LOL... it is too damn early on this side of the pond. Nope. That was a mistype, not an intentional pun.... although I'm known for punning. I can't believe I did that.

geez. someone, get me some more coffee....

I have now submitted the March commissions.

That's right commissions. Plural.

It has been mentioned that there is something lacking for Champions in one aspect. These should help amend that discrepancy.

Naked elf maidens?

Naked Elf Maidens: A Problem.

See this is a family community and is hosted on Simon's server. So if I commissioned a Naked Elf Maiden pic it would probably go in the Fantasy Hero forum rather than Champions for one. The second problem is that Simon would have to approve the pic first as he'd be the one who gets in trouble over it with 'the authorities'. Then it would also have to clear Steve Long being the head of the company and a legal mind. So it is probably easier to just do normal pics.

As to the upcoming pics, one is female and one is male. And Susano liked the description of one of the pics describing it as very cool. If you are still in the Dark, think of the exploitation of a villains disads.

As evidenced by Dr Snail, Liberty Helle and Pterra Don the Tribble has a very strange sense of what can constitute a hero or villain. Now I was thinking the other day how about Southern Belle ?

Not for her the streamlined costume, no sirree ! The proper ballgown and parasol if you so please and then 'Well I do declare ! You have a proper Southern Lady !'

Now some of you will find this a bit daft. I mean a woman dressed up to the nines fighting crime, how impractical ! I merely reply is a brain in a jar any more impractical ?

Guest Lollygagger

Well, there's dressed to the nines and there's "The villains are falling down laughing because of how ridiculous it is to be fighting Bo Peep."

Well' date=' there's dressed to the nines and there's "The villains are falling down laughing because of how ridiculous it is to be fighting Bo Peep."[/quote'] If they're falling down laughing then it's much easier to apprehend them. Think of the reduction in damage to the surrounding properties. It sounds like a pretty efficient way to fight crime. :thumbup:

Guest Lollygagger

If they're falling down laughing then it's much easier to apprehend them. Think of the reduction in damage to the surrounding properties. It sounds like a pretty efficient way to fight crime. :thumbup:

HAH! Well, I suppose...