Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

While not a superhero pic, I wanted to expose this work to the Champs crowd to show that I can do different stuff... yet still highly influenced (angle, pose) by supers.

Swords Defiant.

An image that came to me and I've worked on, off and on, for a few weeks now. I did it as a speculative piece.

DefSwordloRes.jpg

I realize this was back a few hundered pages, but I really liked this picture. When I look at it, you just know he saw the movie Troy and is shouting "Is there no one else? Is there no one else?"...or maybe Rocky "ADRIAN", you decide.

He's a magic man.

Isnt that an old Heart song?

Ok...so...whats photobucket? Does it cost anything? Are there limitations on what I can store there? (I draws me some dirty pitchers sometimes)

I'm not familiar with it, but if you take one of Storn's links and cut off the stuff at the end pertaining to him, you get this: http://i2.photobucket.com/

Check it out; looks free.

Wow. Awesome as usual' date=' Storn. I presume the man behind the powersuit is the character's secret ID? Cool concept, drawing them together like that.[/quote']

Yeah, that's Alton Raye who is the man behind the Blue Ray. I had this done as a present to the player.

Thanks for the info on Photobucket. Can people see the album if I dont post anything anywhere?

If you give the address, people would be able to follow it. If you posted something, people would be able to follow the link back to the site and be able to see more than the one picture posted.

Use caution, though. I don't believe Photobucket allows risque pictures.

If you give the address, people would be able to follow it. If you posted something, people would be able to follow the link back to the site and be able to see more than the one picture posted.

Use caution, though. I don't believe Photobucket allows risque pictures.

Do they define "risque" anywhere? Do aureolas count?

Ok...so...whats photobucket? Does it cost anything? Are there limitations on what I can store there? (I draws me some dirty pitchers sometimes)

Photobucket.com

They let you store, and much more important hotlink to, pictures on their machines. There's some pretty generous limits on amount of stuff you can store, and how much bandwidth you use; that's the free version, if you need more space or bandwidth you can go for one of their paid accounts.

If your stuff is merely risque, you might want to use tinypic.com. If it's really raunchy, or X-rated, even tinypic.com won't do. I have no idea what you could do in that situation.