"I rolled her over on her side,"

"and on her back I also tried."

"Irene Irene your the best in the land,"

"your an F86 in the fighter command!"

"Sound Off!!!"

"1, 2, 3, 4, 1-2, 3-4!"

ROFLOL

QM

P.S.: Heh Edsel great pic. Nice work Storn.

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

If I have one criticism about the comic, it's that there's not a simple way of getting to the most recent page. It's not too much of a hassle at the moment, but as the pages mount up, you'll definitely want to have a "new page" link that will take you right there.

If I have one criticism about the comic' date=' it's that there's not a simple way of getting to the most recent page. It's not too much of a hassle at the moment, but as the pages mount up, you'll definitely want to have a "new page" link that will take you right there.[/quote']

I brought that up today with the web staff.

We will do something about that soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to whet the appetite my yearly vote for what character Storn should do next is coming up.

The competitors this year will be

a Pharoah who looks awfully familiar to fanboys;

The United States Marine Corpse;

A Battlesuit from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s or 00s;

A Russian trooper like the various WW2 ones Storn has posted previously;

A female German paranormal from WW2 now trying to change the future;

Lioness (similar to Leopardess from a couple of years ago);

Two of the Protectors (mine not the published ones) Arcahneida and Boa and these two will have the current pics posted;

A villain who just appears as a half skull (top) and a cloak of darkness;

And a half-Insect Half-man creation.

Save your thoughts and votes for the thread when it starts.

I finally figured out what Catspaw was reminding me of. It makes me think I am reading it in Heavy Metal in 1985. That's a good thing' date=' if anyone is wondering.[/quote']

Or Epic Illustrated ;)

Heh... did anyone else notice that Storn fixed that axe/sword exchange in the first part of the fight? Nice. Hehe.

I also like the throw Talene is using, for nothing else than to see someone illustrate that kind of a movement instead of the usual stuff. I won't technically analyze it or anything, its just refreshing to see something like that instead of the usual over-shoulder judo-style throw. Hoorah!

Time for ochre color schemes! How about a superhero named the Unicorn. Okay, he's an alien... but still... That was for regular patron, Death Tribble. And the other one is Bengalelf... I wonder what he calls his cat-man super? hmmm...

UnicornloRes.jpg

BTigerloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

The 2nd guy really really reminds me of someone, especially with the fur around his shoulders and the eyes on his chest... argh, can't remember who, though... marvel, probably, some kind of hunter guy maybe... agh...

The 2nd guy really really reminds me of someone' date=' especially with the fur around his shoulders and the eyes on his chest... argh, can't remember who, though... marvel, probably, some kind of hunter guy maybe... agh...[/quote']

Kraven or Sabretooth.

HeyDT! Give me the low down on Unicorn! He's an awesome visual design!

The Unicorn was one of the second wave of Protectors and was one of the most popular. His basic design remained the same throughout his career.

He was an alien scout from Auphea, what his people called one of the moons of Saturn (I forget which). While monitoring earth he switched sides and faked his own death. His own people eventually came after him.

The Unicorn had a shape change device to make him look human. He was originally thought to be human but he actually looks like you see him. He more or less dropped the human ID permanently after quite a few adventures with the Protectors (my group not the published To Serve and Protect crowd)

The people he was closest to were Energiser and the Magician who joined at the same time he did. However he was also a friend to the martial artists Crimebuster and Moonlight Shadow to whom he was a drinking companion.

He hated Dreadnought the Atlantean Prince after the Magician almost got killed in a Poll Tax riot and Dreadnought did not respond to calls for assistance claiming he could not get involved in another countries affairs.

The Unicorn was later killed falling from a tower block in London after taking off to find the assassin Vengeance who had killed the Magician. He should have survived the fall and his death was listed as accidental although the Protectors were sure he had been murdered as his death mirrored the death of a fellow brick called Boulder two decades previously. The group fragmented following his death.

The Unicorn had high strength and high resistant defences. I have been working on 350 pt versions of the entire team.

The Unicorn's original strength was 75 and he had 40 PD and 40 ED with full damage resistance. He also had instant change.

An HKA was later built in for the horn following changes to the character sheet.

Campaign dex and speed were high and this is one of the areas I am shaving points for on the rebuild. The Unicorn had 28 Dex and 6 speed. This was the usual campaign minimum. I dropped the speed to 4 on the rebuild and the dex to 20 and below.

His Ego was 6.

Any more questions ?

T

The Unicorn had high strength and high resistant defences. I have been working on 350 pt versions of the entire team.

The Unicorn's original strength was 75 and he had 40 PD and 40 ED with full damage resistance. He also had instant change.

An HKA was later built in for the horn following changes to the character sheet.

Campaign dex and speed were high and this is one of the areas I am shaving points for on the rebuild. The Unicorn had 28 Dex and 6 speed. This was the usual campaign minimum. I dropped the speed to 4 on the rebuild and the dex to 20 and below.

His Ego was 6.

Any more questions ?

28/6 was the campaign minimum? Wowsers - talk about DEX/SPD inflation?

This character would exceed the norms of my campaign, where a DEF of 30 is about max, SPD 5 is the norm, 12 DCs are the norm, and 23 DEX is probably the median.

Wow.