Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Does anyone remember the TSR game Star Frontiers? If you don't, there is a race called Dralasites that were sorta blobby, pseudopod guys who seem to really like human culture.

Well, LC asked for his old Dralasite character who had a love of human Noir/pulp film to be illustrated. And this is what I came up with. It was a blast doing a Dralasite Sam Spade.

DralaSpadeloRes.jpg

p.s. If you've been thinking about getting a commission from me, now is a good time. I'm pretty caught up at the moment. I have one I think floating for Death Tribble and one being discussed with rduNeil. But that is it. Which is about the quietest my commission queue has been in a long time.

p.s.s. And if I've forgotten someone's commission, please contact me. I've had some rough seas in my personal life, and have been on the road quite a bit. I might have misplaced someones, like I did RL's 7th Seas pics a while back.

p.s. If you've been thinking about getting a commission from me' date=' now is a good time. I'm pretty caught up at the moment. I have one I think floating for Death Tribble and one being discussed with rduNeil. But that is it. Which is about the quietest my commission queue has been in a long time.[/quote']

After GenCon.

*Sets appointment to sell some plasma*

Maybe tomorrow!

:D

If you have rh negative blood, try to get on the "Anti-D" program at the center there. It pays more!

What? It fills a legitimate medical need.

I'm curious to know what you ended up picking. =)

If you go back to the the thread I started in 2004 of voting to see what I should commission next you should be able to work out which one of the 10 has not appeared yet.

The other is a villain who worked for my version of Viper and was one of the lieutenants. Other than that you will see

Something like that. Storn will give me four versions. And she is my longest played character (13 years +) and martial artist - so having the cover artist for UMA and NH is just too cool for words. :)

Wow... playing one character for 13+ years... most excellent.

I LIKE! I'm kind of partial to fencers...go figure! :)

Yeah, go figure... :D Bah, fencing is for dilitantes... gimme a box of tissues and a diaper anyday... oh, wait, I meant something tough, actually... like a hankerchief and more eyeliner.. er... wait... argh... darnit, I hate being a sissy. :P