Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Click the User CP link at the top left and scroll down. You'll see the rep that has been given to you to date for things that people liked. You rep by clicking the scales in the top right of the post.

Click the User CP link at the top left and scroll down. You'll see the rep that has been given to you to date for things that people liked. You rep by clicking the scales in the top right of the post.

Ahh. Thank you for explaining that. And thank you for the compliment. I try and be inventive with the gaming stuff. :D

This was drawn at the table during the last Legend of 5 Rings game I was in. It meets infrequently, as its players are scattered across the east coast and Michigan. But it is one of my favorite games to play in.

This is Kitsune Aki of the Fox clan. Who is my character's betrothed. Which is a complicated mess, because my character, Tsuntake, is moving out of the Dragon clan and almost at the point of being adopted into the Unicorn clan. Tsun's mom was Unicorn, who died saving my father. I was rasied to take her place. But it means getting both my father and my "clan father" to sign off on the marriage.

War has brought the necessity for the Unicorn to call upon the Fox, especially their shugenjas. So, my clan father is not to opposed to having a marriage between me and the Fox... and my school is trained in guarding shugenjas... which I've done for the Unicorn on numerous occasions.

anyway...blah, blah, blah...wanna hear about my character?

Without further b.s., here is Aki.

KitsuneAkkiloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

Wow' date=' and to think I left that area (I used to live near Ann Arbor)... *sigh* I miss the gaming there...[/quote']

I just left the A2 area too.

I'm near Ithaca, NY now. In a small town called Trumansburg. The town I went to school from 1st grade until 12th. I left at 17 for NYC. 23 years later, I'm back! Like Odysseus returning to his Ithaca, I've returned to mine.

And somewhere in there, an artist was forged.

I'm near Ithaca, NY now. In a small town called Trumansburg. The town I went to school from 1st grade until 12th. I left at 17 for NYC. 23 years later, I'm back! Like Odysseus returning to his Ithaca, I've returned to mine.

Wait... are you saying you're a fake?

:D

I keed I keed.

Huh ... the missus and I were in your region of NY a week ago Storn ;) Now we're about 5 hours north of ya ... if you ever find your way up towards the border, lemme know :)

The Poll at Mutants and Masterminds has now ended. And the results were

Well the Pharoah wins here hands down and overall.

And second the time travelling German both here and overall.

Third the American Battlesuit and overall

Third equal here and fourth overall is the United States Marine Corpse.

Sixth equal here and fifth overall is the Lioness

Third equal here and sixth equal overall is Arachneida

Sixth equal here and overall is the Half Skull on cape

The Russian trooper comes in eigth place here and overall

Boa come in equal last here and ninth overall

And the Insect comes in last here and overall.

The money for the commission is already dispatched. But I need to fill out her followers like a chief priest, priests, bodyguards and I'll need a new take on the Mummy.

This gives everyone what is coming up.

The Battlesuit as I already stated has been ordered and is due soon.

Due to a long distance move, and all kinds of upheaval in my life, I haven't been keeping up with updates on Catspaw. However, I HAVE been PRODUCING Catspaw pages and they've been quietly going up.

We are up to Page 5 of Chapter 2.

So. If you haven't stopped by Catspaw in awhile, c'mon by.

http://www.swordandsorcery.org/

It must have been painful, what with being stuck in a bed of red-hot coals and then beaten a lot. :D

Since we are about to embark on a Cold City game, I sketched my character while having a beer in a bar. Then I inked it, cause I wanted that Noir vibe.

Here is Johnny Wolfgang, US army deserter and black marketeer.

JohnnyWolfgangloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Cold City?

Great sketch, by the way. Puts me in mind of Grim Island. The Colorado Kid is going to be missed.

And you too, of course.

Paul

Oops. Guess I should have described "Cold City".

The way it was described to me was "Berlin Airlift, Cold War meets Hellboy". The PCs are a multinational team sent to deal with after the war Nazi experiments, maybe mystical, maybe strange unexplained tech. Yet we all have our own agendas.

Johnny Fuchs Wolfgang (named after actual family members of mine) is a german-american who speaks german fluently. He fought as a airborne trooper in the US army, 101st. Right after the war, he fell in love with young Katerina in Berlin. He deserted to be able to stay with her. The army didn't seem to mind. Or simply lost track of Johnny.

Johnny became involved in the black market in order to procure US army supplies for Katerina's "kids"... orphans she seemed to pick up like stray cats. Life was hard, but good.

Then something outta the shadows came and before Johnny's eyes, eviscirated her. Something not human. Something not right. Now, someone, someTHING is going to pay!

The official blurb is here, have to scroll down a bit:

http://www.indiepressrevolution.com/products.php?publisherLink=contestedGround&PHPSESSID=4993279eb938797fca1e2e8a05ce3fd1

You do realize how that middle name is pronounced in German don't you? LOL

yes I do.

And obviously, you do not. It is not how you think. You only think you do.

Why do you think Johnny is so tough. With a name like that... you better be able to make your way in the world.

Btw, it is my mother's maiden name.

yes I do.

And obviously, you do not. It is not how you think. You only think you do.

Why do you think Johnny is so tough. With a name like that... you better be able to make your way in the world.

Btw, it is my mother's maiden name.

Is it "Fooks"?