Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

This guy is from an Alternate England circa 1988, d20 campaign. The game sounds pretty interesting.

NigelloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

10-18-06 04:29 PM

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!! This is SO cool. This guy is the spitting image of an NPC I JUST created last night for my Monster Hunter campaign.

SNAGGED!

• 2 weeks later...

I goofed on Ganesh originally, he was supposed to have 4 arms. Here is the updated, corrected version. And another antognist for the global guardians.

GaneshIIloRes.jpg

DevilloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Babar? I just can't get that out of my head when I see Ganesh. Maybe it is the 10 month old nephew, but I'm not seeing a superhero there.

Nice work though Storn. Still love your stuff.

Another commission from Patron Extraordinaire, Death Tribble. A woman who has given her soul for power.

NightmareloRes.jpg

A new patron, Cowboy, also an englander came up with this tough Russian ex-tanker from WWII woken up to serve the common good in today's topsy-turvy paranormal world.

BolshoiloRes.jpg

And this character is from an upcoming Burning Wheel game that I'm running. Paka's Nimbus Castillo, bastard son of House Castillo and brilliant mage. Actual Play thread has been started here, although it is more of an Actual Prep thread... as we are playing in two weeks for the first ep.

NimbusloRes.jpg

And this character is from an upcoming Burning Wheel game that I'm running. Paka's Nimbus Castillo, bastard son of House Castillo and brilliant mage. Actual Play thread has been started here, although it is more of an Actual Prep thread... as we are playing in two weeks for the first ep.

NimbusloRes.jpg

Huh... Kinda looks like he's looking for an honest man?

LOL, great work Storn. Is the color off on the "A woman who has given her soul for power."

QM

From Captain Mighty's Justice Files:

Subject: Nightmare - "She traded her soul for power, but she gave up her fashion sense for free."

:P

A little bit of background on Nightmare for you. She was one of the first villains in the campaign so her character sheet and design are 20 years old (1985). Nightmare sold her soul to the Devil for power and then saw other people make better deals like the Warlock who kept his soul when he traded with the Devil.

The original colour scheme was black with a cloak which had purple interior.

She flew through the air like a Manta Ray swam through the sea.

She had a Presence Drain damage shield which helped contribute to her scary appearance and aura of evil.

She was a frequent opponent of the Protectors group four of whose members The Flame, The Magician, The Unicorn and the Demoness have been commissioned from Storn. Indeed Nightmare is immune to the Demoness's soul touch power (NND) as she has no soul to touch.

Nightmare joined the villain group ANGST (Assassin, Nightmare, Green Gnat, Stilletto and Talon).

As a side note. She is more powerful than Dark Seraph.

As a note, Storn has one of my commissions to post which he has not done yet and a further three on order. The latest one I have sent him, when completed, should make people go What On Earth ?

But it brings up an interesting point. Once these are done we will be on a countdown to my 50th commission. And that should be here within a year.

I may have to get something extra special to celebrate.

As a note, Storn has one of my commissions to post which he has not done yet and a further three on order. The latest one I have sent him, when completed, should make people go What On Earth ?

But it brings up an interesting point. Once these are done we will be on a countdown to my 50th commission. And that should be here within a year.

I may have to get something extra special to celebrate.

Team shot ;)