Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

They call me Mr Tribble.

Dear Diary, they still didn't mention the beauty spot. I have voodoo dolls of them and Seenar and Skaramine will dance naked around these to invoke my displeasure.

Mr. Tribble... :D are you trying to induce pain with the dolls? The naked dancing doesn't sound so bad... but I have this pain in my sphincter, and that's just MEAN. :weep:

Yes, saw the beauty spot... I have a pen, want some more? :nya:

Sorry, having fun with smileys today...

'Female vampires with machine guns

Female vampires with machine guns

Oh, this stuff will kill you it's a load of good fun

Female vampires with machine guns'

With apologies to the Cramps.

The idea is to brace the guns and thus reduce recoil. The guns are also smaller calibre for the same reason. They are used more for spraying the area rather than target accuracy. The way she holds them makes it easier to use.

Big fantasy art dump

First up, been playing in a Burning Wheel fantasy game, all elves (as in the two PCs are elves). There is a recap link: http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?t=306701

This is Jeff's PC, Prince Airen, heir to the White Citadel and the student to my character.

PrinceAirenloRes.jpg

This is my character, Elabrin Tanis, a humble sword-singer, famous in a civil war and know younger race sympathizer. Who gets trapped into politics way beyond his ken.

ElabrinTanisloRes.jpg

Cham is a Black Rock villager. Cham is the human that Prince Airen tried to teach the Song of Bonding to...

ChamloRes.jpg

Next is Alana, our fiery redheaded ax amazon who almost did in Elabrin Tanis first session. Thought she needed a picture. She kinda disappeared in this session after the fight between the Black Duchess and Prince Airen. However, her experiences at the Black Citadel court... it will be interesting to see how she filters that as she goes back to Ar-Tor to reclaim her small remaining tribe. I'm sure we will see her again.

AlanaloRes.jpg

Oops. Missed one. Can only do 4 images in one post. Here is the fifth.

And lastly, ah... what can I say. Savana, the Black Duchess herself. Elabrin fell right back in love with her, his swordmistress, teacher and mistress of his heart. And more... but I'll let Judd spin out the tale further before commenting. Such a flawed character, such a catalyst for disaster... she was really the engine that drove this session. I really darkened up her lines in Photoshop to reflect that Black thematic. I think I nailed her personality down in this pic, I'm really happy with this one.

SavanaloRes.jpg

Lastly, a character concept commission for a wizard who has been changed and his mutated hedgehog. This was a fun one to do.

MostinloRes.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

It's like the old URL but they changed the recipe to reflect the changing modern palate.

I reckon this New URL is going to change the way Americans drink cola.

And now the savage beating of a Hero Boards poster.

The faint of heart may want to look away.... :sneaky:

It's like the old URL but they changed the recipe to reflect the changing modern palate.

I reckon this New URL is going to change the way Americans drink cola.

:hail::lol::rofl::rockon: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't know why, but that freakin' got me rollin'... must spread around rep, blah blah....