Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

Re: Genre-crossover nightmares

Would that be a young girl having to dress up as a poet so her father won't die of debauchery in Paris?

Something like that' date=' except it's Bombay. ;)[/quote']

Oh man, I would totally watch that movie! Heck, I'd totally play that game. I want to be Yao/Toulouse-Lautrec. :D:P

• 6 months later...

I've been told that the "Redwall" books have sold almost as much if not more than the "Gor" novels, so the obvious way to go is to combine the two.

Tarnsman of Redwall!

And if "V" were reading this he'd give us a horrid example of what that book might really look like. :ugly:

Frankly, I think Redwall's biggest problem is that the books were written for children, and thus it has to be repetative and the characters stupid, because that's the way children are.

Sadly, people all think that anthropomorphic animal characters are either kiddie-crud or smut.

But back on topic...

S.A.T.A.L.: Superhero Adventures to Adult Lechery (old joke, I know.)

Real Heroes (Superhero gaming meets complete reality, ensuring that at least one "power" everybody has is "Thyroid Cancer" thanks to the radiation exposure.)

Frankly' date=' I think Redwall's biggest problem is that the books were written for children, and thus it has to be repetative and the characters stupid, because that's the way children are.[/quote']

Well, I haven't read any of the redwall novels so it was more of a slam on Gor than Redwall. On the other hand, my wife read 6 or 7 Redwall novels and seemed to like them.