Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

Re: Genre-crossover nightmares

This time the comic strip with the interesting idea is Ziggy. I think someone already posted this idea, but it's nice how twisted minds think alike.

zi100903.gif

On the topic of CSI - My brain does occasionally turn back to the idea of CSI: Dis. The idea flip flops between the players being the fallen angels set to guard the city's damned and the players being damned souls in hell whose job it is to investigate demonic 'crime' as the demons can't trust anyone else to do it. Either way an interesting noir-esque setting.

This time the comic strip with the interesting idea is Ziggy. I think someone already posted this idea, but it's nice how twisted minds think alike.

zi100903.gif

Reminds me of my brothers suggestion: CSI:Pokipski the head CSI chews tobacco

"Yep" (old cartoon sound effect) yee can tell by the absense of ......

CSI: Mexico City

Why is this a genre-crossover nightmare? The detectives are all luchadors.

Hey, that way I might actually watch it. ;)

More seriously, I wonder why we've never seen a TV police/investigation drama set in the world of pro wrestling. It's not as though there'd be any lack of nasty business going on.

Hey, that way I might actually watch it. ;)

More seriously, I wonder why we've never seen a TV police/investigation drama set in the world of pro wrestling. It's not as though there'd be any lack of nasty business going on.

I've never heard of such a series either' date=' but I have seen an episode of Forever Knight where Knight and Schanke were investigating the murder of a pro wrestler.[/quote']

Ach! I should have emphasized, I never saw an episode of a cop show set in the pro wrestling world. A whole series might be a bit much. Though I suppose you could go with a late 90's WWE vibe for "cop by day, pro wrestler by night".

But thanks for the recommendation.