Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

Re: Genre-crossover nightmares

I thought of one that might a bit squeamish.

Law and Order: SVU with Sailor Moon.

Tuxedo Mask, age 20. Sailor Moon, age 14 (I think). You know this will be bad when they meet the the SVU. :nonp: Poor Tuxedo Mask. :(

Benefit. Once it is discovered Dick Wolf is a Negaverse agent, we want have to listen to his whiny preaching in L&O anymore. ;)

Added bonus: Stabler gets beheaded by a thrown tiara. :doi:

Night of the Living Deadheads: Navigate through a festival concert, avoiding pitfalls like hidden narcs and bad trips, while trying to achieve that perfect high.

Blade Runner and Wile E. Coyote: Cyberpunk meets Acme in this animated dystopia. Based upon the novel, Do Animators Dream of CGI Sheep? by Philip K. Duck.

The Mandalorian Candidate: An evil conspiracy to wipe out the Jedi involves secret programming of a "kill" code word in the minds of super soldiers. (On second thought, forget that one, it sounds lame.)

JoeG

The Mandalorian Candidate: An evil conspiracy to wipe out the Jedi involves secret programming of a "kill" code word in the minds of super soldiers. (On second thought, forget that one, it sounds lame.)

JoeG

AS if the prequels werent lame. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Days of Thunderheart - reuniting Val Kilmer and Tom Cruise as race car drivers trying to figure out who is committing murders on an Native American Reservation.

The Hustler and Flow - a story about a pimp who dreams of becoming the best/first hip-hop pool player. Terrance Howard and Paul Newman star.

Wild, Wild West Side Story - a musical relating the forbidden love of James "Jet" West and Artemus "Shark" Gordon, agents of the Secret Service trying to stop an attempt on the life of President Grant at the hands of Arliss "Krumpke" Loveless.

Pitch Blackhawk Down - Riddick must save US soldiers pinned down by hostile forces.

There's Something About Mary Poppins.

A grown up geek and a sleazy private dick compete for the affections of a quasi-magical British nanny.

ok this one could work in my Urban Fantasy concept

Oh and for those looking for Cthulhu crossovers, don't miss the made for HBO movie "To Cast a Deadly Spell"

Spam Spade and the Call of Cthulhu. Really. I kid you not.

:confused::eek::D I saw Cast a Deadly Spell when it was new and I loved it! The way the evil wizard was thwarted was pure noir! :eg:

I wonder if it's available on DVD? *Checks internet.* Nope! Bummer!:thumbdown

• 2 weeks later...

Champions and Charnel Houses

Groups of people in spandex get together in bars and drink until someone hands them a map leading to a supervillain lair. Nobody bothers to ask whether the "supervillian" has committed any crimes, they just group together into a team to go off, kill him and his henchmen and loot the corpses.

Champions and Charnel Houses

Groups of people in spandex get together in bars and drink until someone hands them a map leading to a supervillain lair. Nobody bothers to ask whether the "supervillian" has committed any crimes, they just group together into a team to go off, kill him and his henchmen and loot the corpses.

SOunds exactly like what the Crytpic Champions game will be....

You just described the mindest of CoH players to a T. One of the reasons I burned out on the game...

Thirteen Ghosts Going on Thirty

El Cid Viscious

My Fair Lady in the Water

Desperate Housewives of Clockwork Orange County

Hellboys in the Hood

Lord of The Ring (Four kids try to destroy the item that controls a creepy, water-logged ghost)

(Obscure)

Royal Flash Gordon

The Ghost Rider and Mrs. Muir