Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

Re: Genre-crossover nightmares

It's the Great Cthulhu, Dan Brown!

"It was Pythagoras in ancient Egypt who started the custom of hollowing out a pumpkin and illuminating it to placate the Great Old Ones, but instead of a face he carved geometrical patterns copied from the Necronomicon. But if the Scrolls of Skelos are right, repeating those patterns in a sincere pumpkin patch this close to the end of the Mayan Baktun will summon the Great and Terrible Pumpkin to deliver toys to all the world's naughty children!"

Lucius Alexander

I'd just LOVE to see what Dan Brown would do with a palindromedary. Or maybe I wouldn't.

Doctor Kevorkian's Neighborhood

Doctor Frankenstein's Neighborhood

Mr. Rogers and Robin, the Girl Wonder

Heaven's Gate of Ishtar at the End of the Waterworld (As far as filmmaking goes, I really can't think of anything more awful than a combination of these three bombs)

Grave of the Firefly

The story is based on the semi-autobiographic novel by the same name, whose author, Simon Tam, lost his sister due to malnutrition in 2511 wartime Hera. He blamed himself for her death and wrote the story so as to make amends to her and help him accept the tragedy.

...now I'm imagining Simon trying to keep River from eating some little glass beads that she thinks are candy...