Genre-crossover nightmares

AdamLeisemann

Star Wars with Star Trek.  The main characters of Star Trek take over as the heores in Eps IV-VI

William Shatner frozen in carbonite.  (this'll mean we end up with Slave Yeoman Rand doesnt it?)

With McCoy "I'm a doctor, not a rancor keeper"

Note: I'd actually want to see Chekov frozen in carbonite though......and unfrozen......and refrozen.......and reunfrozen........and rerefrozen.......etc.

2nd Note: Emperor Charlie Evans?  (hopefully not)

Star Wars with Star Trek. The main characters of Star Trek take over as the heores in Eps IV-VI

William Shatner frozen in carbonite. (this'll mean we end up with Slave Yeoman Rand doesnt it?)

With McCoy "I'm a doctor, not a rancor keeper"

Note: I'd actually want to see Chekov frozen in carbonite though......and unfrozen......and refrozen.......and reunfrozen........and rerefrozen.......etc.

2nd Note: Emperor Charlie Evans? (hopefully not)

This is a foul abomination. That being said, I can see Harry Mudd as Han Solo. :P

Khan works as Vader.

"Sir, you've shown Kenobi that the lava could not keep you. You've beaten him. Why do you insist on fighting?"

Darth Khan [breath]: He tasks me. He tasks me, and I shall have him!

Yeah, I did figure out later Chekov would work as Jar-Jar.  Clumsy, weird accent, and I wish both would go away.

Maybe Apollo could be the Emperor, he definitely liked zapping Scottie (why one would zap Scotty when Chekov was around is beyond me though)