WWYCD for a klondike bar? (humorous please)

Adventus

Re: WWYCD for a klondike bar? (humorous please)

Jake the Troll - The announcer would hold up a bikini, and say "we expect you to wear this". Jake, not wanting to be cheesecake in his trollknor form, would look at him like he's crazy, and say "No way!" Then, he'd try to steal the klondike bar from the fridge. (Trolls are actually very sneaky, in most stories). He'd go in "Mission Impossible" style, only to discover that the fridge is standing in a beam of sunlight, meaning he can't get to it. Then, he'd sigh. Cut scene to Jake, in his troll form, wearing the bikini, munching on the Super Klondike bar. Various parts of his anatomy are censored out, for obvious reasons. In the background, you hear the announcer scraming "That's not what we meant!" Jake has a smug look on his toothy face.

Shinji Miromoto - sings kareoke with his psychic ghost slave, Yuki.

Icon - can't really think of anything for her yet, as she's fairly new to me.

Now Nadia is the Goth girl Necromancer from Romania in a teen champions game. Her 'Whatwould you do for a Klondile bar' would be simple: Whear Pink.

Ok, now getting Nadia to do this would be hard, and could have dire conciquences for the fabric of the universe.

I'm not sure exactly what a "Klondike Bar" might be but I assume that it is some sort of confectionary. One idea is having "St Barbara" come into a shop where a riot is going on over the last Klondike Bar available. She starts out by trying to reason with the rioters but, when told it is the LAST bar in the shop, lets loose with a seires of multi coloured explosions.The screen goes "light" or multi coloured and, when the picture comes back on, she is standing amid the wreckage of the bar with unconcious customers draped around the furniture unwrapping the Klondike bar. The police arrive at this point and look dissaprovingly at her to which she replies with a sheepish look "It was the last one in the shop !" and takes a bite.

I'm not sure exactly what a "Klondike Bar" might be but I assume that it is some sort of confectionary.

The most modern incarnation of the ad campaign referenced in this post: http://www.icecreamusa.com/klondike/video.asp

(Originally, the ads were set streetside, wherein the spokeperson would ask random passers-by to do tricks in return for the ice cream snack.)

The most modern incarnation of the ad campaign referenced in this post: http://www.icecreamusa.com/klondike/video.asp

(Originally, the ads were set streetside, wherein the spokeperson would ask random passers-by to do tricks in return for the ice cream snack.)

Oh icecream ! Um, well you could still have the same scenario except that when she gets it the "last klondike bar" is melted and she turns to the unconcious customers and staff in the bar and says "Look what you made me do !" and zooms out the door. Later she is shown in flight chasing an icecream truck !

Micheal Jackson sold Pepsi despite the fact that he is a Mormon and would never drink the stuff.

I thought he was a Jehovah's Witness?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary complains that's the trouble with Religious Studies majors - all they want to talk about is sects, sects, sects!