NAZI Villians

L.Craig

Re: NAZI Villians

Having only recently picked up Champions Of The North for Fifth Edition by Scott Bennie (which I highly recommend)' date=' I can now add [b']Baron Nihil[/b] from that book to the list of Nazi supervillains in the CU. Baron Nihil was in fact a dedicated Nazi during WW II, and brainwashed by Hitler to the level of fanaticism. He rules a "pocket dimension" as the "last possession of the Reich," giving him an army of followers, and intends to bring a new Reich to the world. As written he's obsessively focussed on destroying Canada first, but as Mr. Bennie notes in COTN he's easily adjusted to become a broader would-be world conqueror.

That "pocket dimension" might actually be what the Nazis thought was the hollow Earth. According to some very unreliable sources, the portal to the hollow earth was located in Neuschwabenland. ETA: Neuschwabenland is supposed to have been the base for post-war Nazi UFOs.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a bit off topic, but I was playing with the idea of the Sylvestri clan (Arcane Adversaries p.58) aidding the Nazis in WWII. The Dragon would definately use a worldwide total war involving genocide and poisonous gas to further his goals. And if the world becomes united in a dictatorial world empire, there would be fewer world leaders to control. The Sylvestri bloodline could easily be warped into a feeling of racial superiority. Mix some Sylvestri blood into a Nazi breeding program (there really were nazi breeding programs) and the master race is forever combined with the magical power and prestige of the family and bound under the Dragon's leash.

Yay Magic Daemon Nazis!

That "pocket dimension" might actually be what the Nazis thought was the hollow Earth. According to some very unreliable sources' date=' the portal to the hollow earth was located in Neuschwabenland. ETA: Neuschwabenland is supposed to have been the base for post-war Nazi UFOs.

Have you ever wondered exactly why UNTIL was established?

Operation Highjump clearly found more than they expected.

It obviously took a couple of years before the former WWII allies could agree to form a mutual defence organisation to keep a track on it.

:hush::hush:;)

Have you ever wondered exactly why UNTIL was established?

Operation Highjump clearly found more than they expected.

It obviously took a couple of years before the former WWII allies could agree to form a mutual defence organisation to keep a track on it.

:hush::hush:;)

Those conspiracy theories definitely have potential.

This is a bit off topic, but I was playing with the idea of the Sylvestri clan (Arcane Adversaries p.58) aidding the Nazis in WWII. The Dragon would definately use a worldwide total war involving genocide and poisonous gas to further his goals. And if the world becomes united in a dictatorial world empire, there would be fewer world leaders to control. The Sylvestri bloodline could easily be warped into a feeling of racial superiority. Mix some Sylvestri blood into a Nazi breeding program (there really were nazi breeding programs) and the master race is forever combined with the magical power and prestige of the family and bound under the Dragon's leash.

Yay Magic Daemon Nazis!

sounds like a good storyline

That "pocket dimension" might actually be what the Nazis thought was the hollow Earth. According to some very unreliable sources' date=' the portal to the hollow earth was located in Neuschwabenland. ETA: Neuschwabenland is supposed to have been the base for post-war Nazi UFOs.

Ooh, that is a VERY good idea. Rep for you!

Personally I don't think I've ever really used any Champion character. I use all my books as reference material, and sources for ideas. The fun part about Champions is the creating a character. Some parts are probably funner then others. Enough rambling....I wrote some modern day Nazi types for a friend a while back. Here's one.

And it's good to see that someone gave Finland a hero. Heck' date=' with all the mythology found in the [i']Kalevala[/i], you'd think they'd have at least one mythic super.

So I went back and dug into the Kalevala, something not done since researching AD&D settings. Do you really want a strong, hyper intelligent shape shifting little old lady wandering around? Cleaning up your messes and reminding you to eat your wheaties? Made me wonder who the real sidekick was.

(Of course, I always had a sneaky suspicion that the Kalevala was background notation for that Sly Stallone flick "Stop or my Mom will shoot you!" :ugly: )

how'd vanguard ' date='salladin and illy smith do serioused up?[/quote']

None of the "standard" heroes were used. In my campaigns, the PCs are the "Greatest Heroes", and NPC heroes are generally less able than the PCs. The villains, however, worked just fine, and as I said, I adapted a lot of Enemies to a WW II setting, mostly by rebadging them as fifth columnists, mad scientists, Axis villains, etc.