Make Your Own Motivational Poster

Susano

Re: Make Your Own Motivational Poster

I always assumed it was genetic. Because cosmetic surgery with Earth technology would be virtually impossible' date=' they've GOT to be "real".[/quote']

nah, the tech is easily there when they need it. No as to "reason" I was referencing the "Supermegatopia" style superpowers where the boobs possess solar or cosmic energy absorption or somesuch gives the female supers their powers...the more power the bigger the bust. It's silly enough for pervy fun comics - I was worried DC had tried something similar.

I am not french in any way; but this isn't really funny to me anymore.

Perhaps I'm too busy being jealous of the accents their young ladies have, ou la la.

I'm just afraid they'll taunt me a second time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am not french in any way; but this isn't really funny to me anymore.

Perhaps I'm too busy being jealous of the accents their young ladies have, ou la la.

Considering the amount of tail-kicking the French have done over the centuries, I've found the meme tiring. When I was young it was mainly used for the Italians anyway.

Please tell me they did not come up with a "reason" for her bust size?

The real reason is so much funnier (at least the version I heard of it): basicaly the artist on the old JSA book in the 70's thought no one was paying attention, so he kept making them bigger...and no editor noticed...

Considering the amount of tail-kicking the French have done over the centuries' date=' I've found the meme tiring. When I was young it was mainly used for the Italians anyway.[/quote']

The country that gave us Vercingetorix, Charlemagne, Joan of Arc, Napoleon and Charles DeGaulle can hardly be called a land of cowards.

The country that gave us Vercingetorix' date=' Charlemagne, Joan of Arc, Napoleon and Charles DeGaulle can hardly be called a land of cowards.[/quote']

And Charles Martel held the Spear of Destiny.

The real reason is so much funnier (at least the version I heard of it): basicaly the artist on the old JSA book in the 70's thought no one was paying attention' date=' so he kept making them bigger...and no editor noticed...[/quote']

That was the amazing Wally Wood.

The real reason is so much funnier (at least the version I heard of it): basicaly the artist on the old JSA book in the 70's thought no one was paying attention' date=' so he kept making them bigger...and no editor noticed...[/quote']

that I knew.

I was just concerned DC was going "The Bigger they are the tougher she is" route.