Make Your Own Motivational Poster

Susano

Re: Make Your Own Motivational Poster

Somebody rep this for me. Apart from the details' date=' I have been in that situation myself and didn't recognize the danger signs until it was too late to prevent disaster. Then I forgave her and married her again. Fool me twice, shame on me, fool me three times and I hope somebody just shoots me."[/quote']

I didn't see anyone else giving the rep so I did.

CES

Haven't looked; don't plan to.

Just adding it to the already very long list of Reasons Lucius Alexander isn't on Facebook and Never Will Be.

Lucius Alexander

Despite the palindromedary wanting two accounts - one for each face

It's fake. The crazy girl's FB profile is now gone, but before it was deleted, the pic was replaced with the trollface pic, and "she" posted a status update about how she was going to take everyone on a trollercoaster ride. Also, the guy and the two girls who were commenting on it are all students at the same school. It was an internet prank.

Besides, I don't see how anyone could think it was real. No one stupid enough to do such a thing, or to date someone stupid enough to do such a thing, could possibly have made that many posts on Facebook without rampant typos, misspellings, and semi-literate text-speak. :winkgrin:

Awww, now you're just ruining my fun...

Actually, how did you learn all that? Given that her name and all her friend's names are blocked out, I would think that would be hard.

Enough of the guy's name is left unblocked to see that his name is Austin Knill. Here's his Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/austin.knill

Besides, I don't see how anyone could think it was real. No one stupid enough to do such a thing, or to date someone stupid enough to do such a thing...

Now, there are some crazy/stupid/oblivious people out there!

...could possibly have made that many posts on Facebook without rampant typos' date=' misspellings, and semi-literate text-speak. :winkgrin:[/quote']

...shoot, you got me there. I can't refute that logic!

It's fake. The crazy girl's FB profile is now gone, but before it was deleted, the pic was replaced with the trollface pic, and "she" posted a status update about how she was going to take everyone on a trollercoaster ride. Also, the guy and the two girls who were commenting on it are all students at the same school. It was an internet prank.

Besides, I don't see how anyone could think it was real. No one stupid enough to do such a thing, or to date someone stupid enough to do such a thing, could possibly have made that many posts on Facebook without rampant typos, misspellings, and semi-literate text-speak. :winkgrin:

Kara and Rachel?

Kara and Rachel?

Being gradually taken in by an elaborate deception, in which the perpetrator invested thousands of hours over the course of years, hardly seems comparable. Many people were initially skeptical of Kara and Rachel, but had their skepticism gradually eroded by the sheer magnitude and scale of the deceit. This is accepting a seemingly-absurd prank at first glance and on face value. Apples and oranges. ;)

Though don't get me wrong... This also strikes me as a relatively harmless Internet prank, designed as nothing more than "Hey, let's see if we can make something go viral!" The Kara and Rachel deception was vastly more disturbing, IMO...