Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Oh... okay! I thought she was a bit younger than that.

~ogles freely~

C'mere, ya whippersnapper... I got a present for ya!

Pull my finger!

:P

You are a sad, sad "BIG" man... :D

I worked on Milo last night but am not quite satisfied with the result so far. I will have a very rough first WIP posted today. :thumbup:

Next week it Caspar, and TaRang... then finally around thanksgiving Shr'Kaak and Wade... provided the GM lets us live that long :ugly:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here is my first WIP of Milo...

He is wearing the armored space suit from the Shard armor pack and a Video/Comm headset. You can't see the ponytail from this angle but it is there. There are matching gloves, helmet, weapons, a hand scanner, and backpack/thruster pack for the comic bok shots.

Do you want me to make a mini for ORPG to match this image?

Enjoy!

My you such big feet ' date=' Milo . But you don't look like a brick . But hey Starwolf that is great art work . But i thought that Milo was suppose to look like a small building on 2 legs .[/quote']

When a side by side render with other characters comes forth Milo will look like a house on two legs. The problem with the solo image is it doesn't show the scale compared to the other figs. Milo's base figure (The Freak) is big. Very big.

Yep thats about right, and those are the base figures excpet I applied a petite morph injection and Keila character head to the V3 figure and the Vrusk and Yazarian based on the character sheets I have seen and input from the players would come up to about Milo's nose, and Wade would be slightly taller than Sam and shorter than Ta'Rang about to Milos Chin.

I Like It!!

The only changes I'd make would be to the hair and skin color. The hair should be on the red end of the blonde spectrum, and the skin should be lighter (when you're in the engine room of a starship for as long as he is, you don't get a lot of sun).

As for making a mini based on that image, if it won't delay you on doing the others... go ahead. However, as often as we've used minis, it might not be worth the effort.

~stands at the entrance to his engine room, glaring~

I'm Milo... Patrick... Alexander... Francis... By God Mahoney!! Come get an' old-fashioned Irish ass-whuppin'!!

:D

Yep thats about right' date=' and those are the base figures excpet I applied a petite morph injection and Keila character head to the V3 figure and the Vrusk and Yazarian based on the character sheets I have seen and input from the players would come up to about Milo's nose, and Wade would be slightly taller than Sam and shorter than Ta'Rang about to Milos Chin.[/quote']

I did actually scale the figures down and up appropriately. IIRC the V3 base figure is "5'10" and the Freak is "6'0" . . . that's if I remember right.

So, is this like the shortest and tallest of the group? Where does Caspar fit in to the picture?

And, why did I just flash on an image of Hanna-Barbera's The Herculoids?

:P

Caspar is definately the shortest in the group coming in at just under 5 feet. She comes just about to milos sternum/lower chest or just below Sam's shoulder height.

Thats why I thought that bar scene played out pretty funny when Ta'Rang said it's 8 to 2 (obviously forgetting Doc) and she piped up with Hey it's 8 to 3 don't forget Milo :D

Good News, Everyone!

After several emails to GoDaddy Customer Support, I am proud to announce that my new domain is officially online...

~knocks loudly on the nearest chunk of wood~

Here's the URL.

This is still a work-in-progress, so you'll notice that my side links aren't working yet. However, all of the log files are accessible, and I have begun work on the next two entries.

Enjoy!

:celebrate Congrats Patience and consistent nagging does payoff. The site looks great. I'm interested in see it in its full operating mode . Keep up the good work ' date=' Dale.:thumbup:[/quote']

I'm actually a little disappointed in some of the graphics... especially the banner logo. I'm going to redo a lot of the images.

But, I am proud of the layout. GA did the hard part... the actual coding. But, the concept was all mine. :thumbup:

As I was telling Simon on the HeroDesigner forums' date=' I got an update message from Java this morning. It says [b']Java 5.0 Update 9[/b] is ready to be downloaded and installed. Does anyone have any idea whether ORPG will choke on this update?

I'm going to ask on the ORPG forums, too... just in case.

Does ORPG even care about Java? I don't think it uses it at all, in any way. Just Python.

It SHOULD use Java.

Dale

I was searching through the chat files and found anothers 312.5 TM that need to be added to the ships funds. We collected 25312.5 TM for the medical supplies . That should give us 43312.5 tm in the ship's fund .

Cool... I'll be sure to add it in. Never know when we'll need an extra half mark! :D

Does ORPG even care about Java? I don't think it uses it at all' date=' in any way. Just Python.[/quote']

Yeah, I realize that now... after I was reminded over on the ORPG boards. :o

It SHOULD use Java.

If I'm not mistaken, I think ORPG2 will be using Java! :thumbup: