Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

But remember you're doing this to save Milo. Not to cause Wade to go blind .

Too late... at least when I went blind I had a nice image imprinted on my retinas :smoke:

Sam has a few tattoos on her arms that not only give away her being a UPF pilot, but wouldn't be a very likely site on a pros.

And of course, she has a few tattoos in less public spots that Wade is quickly losing his (already slim) chances of ever seeing . . .

~facepalms~

I am so boned...

:P

Only if we let the Monkey actually plan anything. Because you know, walking in like a normal crew looking to gamble some hard earned cred would be SO out of place. . .

You know, one of the joys of being GM is seeing the cockamamy plans that players come up with. :D Makes me wish we could put off Thanksgiving for a couple of weeks to see how this works out.

Now, to do something to the web site. Catch you soon.

not players, player. This is all a solo effort on the part of the monkey.

We're walking into essentially a neutral area. They just want money, the kidnappers want a rematch, we just have to get Milo, Bronson and Daughter away from the kidnappers. There's no reason we can't go in more or less undisguised. The only people they're garaunteed to know is Morty. Caspar and Ta' were seen in the bar with Milo so it's likely they might know you two. That leaves Shr', Sam and Wade. Three of us go in, normal like looking for either a game to bet on, or chances are this is a smugglers den so maybe looking to make some extra cash transporting contraband. Find them and go from their once we know the entire situation better.

Sam doesn't need to dress up like a pros. - which would be a difficult to impossible task anyway.

Hmmm... gambling, that sounds like a plan too, last time I did pretty good... and with Milo to bet on... Oh wait we are supposed to rescue him... Hmm maybe we could rescue him after the match. No wait, then the other fella would be... well we have a few days to think of something. But I like the undercover gambler idea.

Ok do we enter in two groups? Being Sam , Wade, and Cowboy and the other being Caspar and Ta . If we are identified as being seem with Milo that should give you more time to rescue the other . And if we are not noticed then there is more of us to complete the rescue . Plus Sam can keep her tattoos hidden .

Does our ship have a Physical Disad: Engines break a lot that we need to pay off before Nolgroth let's us effect full repairs?
Nope. At least not officially on the write-up. Now I do always reserve the right to add stuff and in this case' date=' there are two things going against you. One is the fact that I recently watched [i']Serenity[/i] and the idea of different engine types being of differing quality struck some sort of resonance in me. Plus the overhaul was done in a hurry to get the Secret Agent Men (and Thing) onto the trail pronto.

The other is, well, let's just say that the GM reserves the right to be creative with certain character's "traits."

. . . "A handful of people in a leaky boat are going to save the galaxy?"
Love that quote.

Before you all go dissing the ship, please let me direct your attention to Milo's list of Disadvantages... about the sixth entry down. Go look now... I'll wait. :)

~hum de dum de dum~

Back? Good!

Now, to quote another famous chief engineer...

"Laddie. Would ye care t'... rephrase that?" :eg:

AGHH! My laptop just ate itself.... I am having re-create data on my desktop (luckily Terries laptop still works for her). Anyway, I am now officially bummed out. :(

I have to recreate Wade. reinstall ORPG and setup a new character node. Thank goodness for GA's export template. But did I mention I am bummed :(

Outside of that I hope everyone has a good holiday and try not to OD on trichtophan :D

AGHH! My laptop just ate itself.... I am having re-create data on my desktop (luckily Terries laptop still works for her). Anyway, I am now officially bummed out. :(

I have to recreate Wade. reinstall ORPG and setup a new character node. Thank goodness for GA's export template. But did I mention I am bummed :(

Outside of that I hope everyone has a good holiday and try not to OD on trichtophan :D

We need a place to store our character sheets "offsite" . . . I have server space if needed.

We need a place to store our character sheets "offsite" . . . I have server space if needed.

Thats a REALLY great idea. I also have some server space I will upload to ( now that the idea has been planted). But first I have to recreate the files to upload. I think I am going to go to a triple backup plan, one backup across my network on a seperate machine, one online to my hosting web server, and one on a jump drive (they are selling 1gb jump drives at office max for $20.00). That ought to stave off any future hardware gremlins...

:ugly: