Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nolgroth

Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Everything is fine. Thanks. I'm just really tired today. I am probably not going to be able to maintain a steady gaming schedule until after the holidays. I will be able to play, but it is going to be sporadically canceled from week to week. I suspect that we will get 4 more sessions in before the holidays are over. Maybe 5.

I hope y'all are up to the roller-coaster ride.

I am glad to hear all is good. As for a roller coaster ride, I am game so long as I get to raise my arms and scream like a girl... oh yeah and toss my cookies :D

Seriously though, commencing the 16th of December Terrie and I will not be available until after the new year. The 16th is my daughter Crystal's birthday, and the 18th we are going to Arizona for an extended Christmas with family. We return the weekend of New Year.

So 4 more sessions tops. I will do what I can to make those good sessions to send you off to Christmas with. :)

Thats a good thing cuz you don't want to mess with the big red suit :ugly:

:D

Though if SOMEONE was to start a PbP Fantasy hero campaign... I will be checking e-mail daily so I could post as needed (not so suttle hint) :D

Well let see what happens. As so far our luck at playing has really been lousy due to one person or another . But I'm ready and waiting for the next gaming session.And 4 more games sounds like a reasonable number before Wolf heads out for Christmas vacation with his family.

Remember when I said I wasn't going to be able to maintain a steady gaming schedule? Well I just got word this morning that a whole bunch of things are going to be shifting around in the next couple of weeks. For instance, I have to go grab some shuteye and get back to work this afternoon.

The way my boss is talking, I am probably not going to be reliably available until after the New Year. We recently had a very incompetent person in our branch manager position. As a result of his constant and unrelenting screw ups, we are in the process of a major cleanup just to keep some of our existing clients. Being that I have a solid rapport with most of our long-term clients, I am now the "go to" guy for these folks. I'll be the one making sure the officers are trained to standards and all that lovely stuff.

The only good news is that I might be going back to a 6-day work week. The major bad news being the whole flexing schedule. The long and short of it is, I am not going to be able to dedicate the time to run Gemini Ascendant in the next 6-8 weeks and probably would only find out if Wednesdays were an "off" day the morning of.

So, I will see you around on the boards here. Happy holidays. Hope that there are lots of feasts and presents coming along for y'all. Until the New Year.

-James