Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

:help: Does anybody have the first set of chat files. I'm wanting to read the ones onthe Theseus Commerce Station attack and the one were we Met Lt. Alverez for the first time.
I don't think anybody saved those. Too bad really, as they were the baby steps of the campaign. Maybe Presto has them. I'd like to see exactly what missteps I took during those early sessions. :)

I know this was discussed during a gaming session, but give me a break... it was late at night and I'm an old man with crappy memory. :D

I'd like to mention everyone by their first names on my website. I've got nolgroth (James) and ghost-angel (Gordon). I still need Starwolf, solron915, Prestidigitator, and SW's wifey.

I'm thinking about making it a more general purpose website. The intro page would be a menu with links to each of my other characters (when I have more than one). Each section would be styled according to the genre, i.e. a scifi character would have a computer-like interface, a fantasy character would have an interface that looks like a handwritten parchment, a contemporary character would have one that resembles a spiral-bound notebook, etc. Should be pretty easy to do now that GA has clued me in to some of the intricacies of .CSS.

By the way, nolgroth... I think I've found the (almost) perfect export template for posting our character sheets. The HTML Barebones template includes everything we need except the background info and a picture... and neither of those would be difficult to add to it.

That's the template I'm using to display Milo's character sheet on my site. The only problem I'm having is trying to get the table styles tweaked just right. As it is, it's perfectly readable... just not "perfect", ya know? ;)

Well, I gotta get back to the ol' grindstone. Later, gang!

Okay, I have good news and bad news...

First, the bad news. I looked through all of my saved chat logs and was unable to find the one where Presto introduced himself by his RL name. As a result, I can't post my credits page yet.

The good news?

While searching through those chat logs, I located two undated ones that are from the Theseus Commerce destruction... before we were, officially, a team!

You'll have to change the extensions to .html to view them in your browser, of course. Enjoy!

See you guys tonight!

[edit]

Went ahead and added the credits page anyway. Left a blank for Presto's name, to be filled in later.

[/edit]

I was just over on Nolgroths page and most of the links to characters seem to be down. Which made me think of a couple of things...

1) I have a huge amount of space on my godaddy acount (100 gb storage) so any of you guys that would like to put a page up there with a sub-domain (free of charge of course) are welcome. Your website url would be yourwebname.corsairslair.com.

2) In a similiar vein I also have 1000 free e-mail accounts and you can have an account if you like. Your e-mail address would be yourname@corsairslair.com.

3) And finally I have lost the url to your site Dale, can you repost it?

:eg: Gee, I hadn't thought about using explosives . I did think of you dressing up like a hooker though. :rolleyes: But ya think I should use a couple of shape charges instead, ok.

Stealing their ship is not a bad idea though .:sneaky:

heh... dress up like a hooker AND use shaped charges... Of course I am troubled by the thought of a Yazarian hooker :eek:

:D

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!