Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Nolgroth

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gemini Ascendant Campaign

Could be Morty wants in on the take too ... after all Milo was part of his meal ticket.

What makes you think that ?

When you have a place Starwolf let me know and I will store character sheet as well. I don't have the HD crash like you guys do . But it is better to be safe then sorry.

What makes you think that ?

When you have a place Starwolf let me know and I will store character sheet as well. I don't have the HD crash like you guys do . But it is better to be safe then sorry.

Will do brother... I am working on the site now and I have the space available so if you want to e-mail me the hdc files you want me to back up just send em on. :D

Will do brother... I am working on the site now and I have the space available so if you want to e-mail me the hdc files you want me to back up just send em on. :D

You got it, conceder it done. I'll send Ta and Solron for sure and one more .(brain just started working

((spell check "consider " )) )

(

I like the character format on Nol's site, is that an HD exported format? if so can I beg a copy of the export template?

:hail:

Yeah, it's the plain jane html export from Derek Heimforth. The one with the "just the stats ma'am" quote. All I did from there is post the table code from the html file into the web page code and there it is.

AGHH! My laptop just ate itself....

Mine tried to do that once. Got a kink in its neck and hasn't been the same since... :eg:

We need a place to store our character sheets "offsite" . . . I have server space if needed.

Hmm... now that you mention it, I seem to recall having some server space, too! ;) In fact, I was considering setting up an FTP section for game-related files.

Nothing' date=' was suggesting it as part of the cover story. While else would we take him along?[/quote']

You brought Morty along because you didn't have the platoon of battle-enraged Yazarians it would have taken to keep him from going to help Milo. Odd thing about big, loveable Irishmen... they tend to acquire VERY loyal friends! :)

You brought Morty along because you didn't have the platoon of battle-enraged Yazarians it would have taken to keep him from going to help Milo. Odd thing about big' date=' loveable Irishmen... they tend to acquire VERY loyal friends! :)[/quote']

Actually we took him along for directions. But everyone else can think otherwise if need be.

Actually we took him along for directions. But everyone else can think otherwise if need be.

Directions are good... :D

Solron sent me a couple of his characters and I ftp'ed the files to my web server at godaddy.com

Now that my almost 10 year old Thinkpad has gone Tango Uniform... My wife says after Christmas (or maybe for Christmas) I can buy a new modern power house. I am thinking at least 2.4ghz, 1gb ram (2 would be better), and at least a 160gb hdd, plus 802.11g wireless built in, and widescreen if I can squeeze it in.

Hey how do I get more then one quote to a reply ?

Practice and perserverance... ;)

No... really. All I do is click on the quote button for each message I want to quote, copy the text of the quote, then back out of that message and move on to the next one. After I've collected all the quotes I want, I post a new reply and paste all the text clips into that new message, then add my various replies.

It's an arduous process, but you guys are worth it. :thumbup:

Easy Method:

Next to the Quote Button is a little button with "+ on it, that's a Multi Quote Button. Click that on each post you want to Quote and when you get to the last one click the Quote Button and all the posts will appear in a reply for you.

You beat me to it :D

Easy Method:

Next to the Quote Button is a little button with "+ on it, that's a Multi Quote Button. Click that on each post you want to Quote and when you get to the last one click the Quote Button and all the posts will appear in a reply for you.

Cool that seems easier :)

You beat me to it :D

Yep it was. Thanks Dale for your way of doing it . But G-A and Starwolf way is easier . You should try it. :rolleyes:

At long last I have my new website up. There is still a lot to do before it is fairly complete, but it is a live WIP. The only section with content is the Hero Gaming section but the menus give you an idea of how the finished product will look.

Let me know what you think. Here is the Corsair's Lair

:D

At long last I have my new website up. There is still a lot to do before it is fairly complete, but it is a live WIP. The only section with content is the Hero Gaming section but the menus give you an idea of how the finished product will look.

:D

Well the first thing I can say is wow. A lot in a little time. I can't wait to see how the rest of it unfolds. :)

A couple of comments;

1. You have my second favorite Privateer ship as the background image. Cool! :thumbup: (The first is the Galaxy class freighter which reminds me of the Millennium Falcon without being a copy).
  2. Thanks for posting the links for Dale's and Samantha's pages. Nice and easy for me to find now. I wish I had been that smart in the first place.

I would like to repeat my request for a copy of the news articles from one of the you. I would like to post those to the Gemini Ascendant page (feels wrong calling it The web page any more. All of your web pages do the campaign as much justice as mine ever did).

And thanks Solron for the weird ship link. Kind of reminded me of the Andromeda from the Andromeda TV series.

Easy Method:

Yep it was. Thanks Dale for your way of doing it. But G-A and Starwolf way is easier. You should try it. :rolleyes:

Hmmmph... well, yeah... if ya wanna wuss out and let a machine do your job! :P

Cool Beans!! I'll put a link to your site on mine!

Thanks for posting the links for Dale's and Samantha's pages. Nice and easy for me to find now. I wish I had been that smart in the first place.

Samantha has a page?!? Lemme have the link and I'll put that on my site, too!

I would like to repeat my request for a copy of the news articles from one of the you. I would like to post those to the Gemini Ascendant page

Sorry, man... I thought I had already sent them to you. I'll send the whole thing when I send the writeup for Morty.