"Mundane" Magic Items

Jkeown

Re: "Mundane" Magic Items

Infinity fridge. Preserves food and drink for as long as it is stored in there.

I see "humans" as edible and quaffable . . .

So yes - no vermin' date=' parasites or bacteria.[/quote']

On the other hand, I see humans as verminous, parasitic, and bacterial :)

Hmm . . . :think:

Ever-roll: An always full roll of TP. I don't need to explain why it's useful, do I?

The Good Rag: A small piece of cloth that absorbs bloody "fluids" and makes them go bye-bye (another Chinese Hell, maybe? :eg:). It never gets dirty, never needs washing. I don't need to explain why it's useful, do I gals?

:rofl:

Define the 'Fridge' as a stassis box. When closed, no time passes within.

Brand of Burning A small log that bursts into flame when it is lain on the ground and the command word is spoken.

Sorting Pack A magical backpack that, when the name of something in it is spoken, has that item on the top when opened. (To ovoid confusion, perhaps each item has to have its name spoken on packing, so the pack knows whats what)

Boots of the Sleepwalker Boots that provide a raw advantage to one's Running, making it 0 END/Persistent. The wearer may be led around at a walking pace while getting his sleep. (If a group has enough of these, it can travel 24/7, with as little as a single person awake to guide the others.)

Suregrip Boots Environmental Movement, Slippery Surfaces.

I'm married - a marital intent detector really wouldn't do me much good. What I want is...

A pen that...

--never runs out of ink

--writes on anything

--but only on what i want it to (NOT the inside of my pocket!!!!!!)

--has an "erase" setting for its writing

--is always in the pocket when I look for it (you know, the one it ISN'T leaking into)

...I suppose that would amount to a mildly mutated Images power...and if it isn't a Focus, some doofus can't even walk away with it accidentally!

I'm married - a marital intent detector really wouldn't do me much good. What I want is...

A pen that...

--never runs out of ink

--writes on anything

--but only on what i want it to (NOT the inside of my pocket!!!!!!)

--has an "erase" setting for its writing

--is always in the pocket when I look for it (you know, the one it ISN'T leaking into)

...I suppose that would amount to a mildly mutated Images power...and if it isn't a Focus, some doofus can't even walk away with it accidentally!

If you add "Writes what is said, but only when commanded to," you will have the ultimate scribes' tool. ;)