How would you use Gravitar?

Lord Liaden

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: How would you use Gravitar?

+60 PRE, Only To Impress Females of the Species (-1/2), Only When Location 13 Exposed (-1), Restrainable (-1/2), Two-Handed (-1/2)

Gravitar shall be mine!

Two-Handed means that you would have too... no, I'm pretty sure that there're rules against where I'm going with this.

Well' date=' we did stay on topic through 44 posts. Not too shabby. Considering this is a thread about a female supervillain on a forum full of comic/gaming geeks, I'm impressed that it held up that long. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Have you pasted the faces of female supervillains in the Champions sorcebooks over those of the models in the Playboy Swimsuit Calendar too!?!? I thought I was the only one! :drink:

Well' date=' we did stay on topic through 44 posts. Not too shabby. Considering this is a thread about a female supervillain on a forum full of comic/gaming geeks, I'm impressed that it held up that long. :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hey, I think we deserve extra credit considering the innuendo laden (Laiden?) title of the OP! ;)

In a somewhat last ditch effort to revive this interesting thread from the nosedive it has entered.... (great nosedive, though. Seriously. Phenominal work. :thumbup: )

The only appearance of Gravitar so far in The Defenders campaign was for mindless violence. The Defenders had just gone up against Dr. Destroyer, DEMON & VIPER, and had enjoyed stellar success - at least against the last two. The adventures had been very plot heavy and I wanted to give their minds a break with some brainless combat.

So, during the award ceremony where the city recognized their recent great deeds, Gravitar attacked them, mostly to prove that she is more powerful than them. For 7 against 1, she did pretty darn well. And she got away, too, which is saying something.

I do have far more grandiose future plans for her... but unfortunately I can't really get into that at this juncture.

How would I use Gravitar?

Imagine the Paris Hilton sex tape scandal, only staring a woman that can move mountains and destroy whole cities....

Run Holocaust. Run and don't look back!

You know, this sounds like the best plot seed for her. :thumbup:(NO innuendo pun intended!)

This would almost make her a respectable NPC to me. I could see her as a woman scorned. Perhaps she shows up one day at Holocaust's alter ego's place of business (whatever that is; politics?) and just starts destroying the place. Her rage of screams are drowned out by buildings collapsing and vehicles being tossed about like footballs. Fortunately, Geoffrey Haganstone (Holocaust) happened to take the day off: he had a bad feeling.

Later, Holocaust is spotted doing some crime when Gravitar shows up and tries to smack the living daylights out of him. Another mess of a fight as he barely escapes (she would probably be too enraged to use proper tactics).

And sitting at home, laughing to himself is Menton who forewarned Holocaust and had actually, subtley "encouraged" the two of them to make the video and for Holocaust to show it. Just as a side distraction.

You know, this sounds like the best plot seed for her. :thumbup:

This would almost make her a respectable NPC to me. I could see her as a woman scorned. Perhaps she shows up one day at Holocaust's alter ego's place of business (whatever that is; politics?) and just starts destroying the place. Her rage of screams are drowned out by buildings collapsing and vehicles being tossed about like footballs. Fortunately, Geoffrey Haganstone (Holocaust) happened to take the day off: he had a bad feeling.

Later, Holocaust is spotted doing some crime when Gravitar shows up and tries to smack the living daylights out of him. Another mess of a fight as he barely escapes (she would probably be too enraged to use proper tactics).

And sitting at home, laughing to himself is Menton who forewarned Holocaust and had actually, subtley "encouraged" the two of them to make the video and for Holocaust to show it. Just as a side distraction.

Yoink! :eg: Repped!:thumbup: