Is Millenniums End for sale?

NeverEverAgain

Is the Millennium truly over?

are we ever going to see this Technothriller again?

or is it hidden deep with the mighty tomb's that praise the lord of Champion's, Steve Long?

I know that some of the Millenniums enders have not seen eye to eye, but I am a hybrid. I own both Millenniums End and Champions, therefore I am of both camp's and of none. I know Millenniums End is not a PC(polictically Correct) game since that day long ago, and the books drawn on the technothriller aspec of these times, it is a book based of today, it has alot of uncertainy that goes with it, it's a book that contains war, terrorism, pain, untrust. But what RPG doesn't, the game is what we make it, We alone can choose between choas and order, life and death, it greets every day in the paper's, on TV, almost everywhere we look. Some say RPGing is Escapism to escape the mudain life one lives, so they pick up the sword, the powers of energy that gets focused into a ego based attack, there is nothing different between this game (ME) and others, it is escapism, it uses the world as it's backdrop, it holds where most game fault, it brings realism to the RPG world, most of it's followers know what a 5.56mm round can do in real life, they know what they can and can't do, this is the game that lets them save there world, in a mear human way, it brings hope, that in someway we can change the world for the better.

It is one of a kind.

No other game will ever equal Millenniums End, EVER.

But I am just one voice, speaking into the wind...

Champion's has a place on my gaming table, for it's one of a kind...

Millenniums End, has place on my table, for it's the last of it's kind...

Peace out.

MMJ

You have to give up

I loved Millennium's End as well. I remember running an ME campaign nearly ten years ago, after the second edition for it came out. I have all the books, I think... I'd love to use the system for something. Hell, I was even working on a system to use it for Morrow Project! It's such a good system...

You can probably find the books for sale somewhere... do a google search. If anyone is in the Chantilly VA area, check out Game Parlour. I think I saw some material for it there last time I was there, which was around Memorial Day.