Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Diamond Spear

HEROcon 2007 (Baltimore)

Re: HEROcon 2007 (Baltimore)

Hey y'all;

I've started training in Share Point (a collaborative internet platform, for lack of a better description). In a few weeks I'll have my own site to use & abuse, and Ilene said "Hey, why don't you ask the HEROCON guys if you can run a site for them."

Wouldn't have to be super fancy or anything, but I figured if you guys would be willing to help me out, I can get used to the demands of running a site, AND we'll have another nifty place to maintain all this stuff. It's own calendar, discussion board, etc.

What do you think?

I think it's swell. :D

Let's do this thing!

Awesome! Thanks Mike. It'll also give me a place to put my growing library of HALO material (and as a shameless plug, I've updated my sig, but there's just too damn many files and the list grows & grows).

I'll see how long it'll take me to get everything together and keep you posted.

Awesome! Thanks Mike. It'll also give me a place to put my growing library of HALO material (and as a shameless plug, I've updated my sig, but there's just too damn many files and the list grows & grows).

I'll see how long it'll take me to get everything together and keep you posted.

Let's not forget the main webpage, either.

I guess things change (as they are want to do in the Army)

I am now slated to become an Ordnance Officer; consequently I am going to Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD for training from October until February.

Teflon Billy WILL be at HeroCon 2007.

TB

I may be able to make it. It all depends on what November looks like for me, and unfortunately, I won't know until after Gencon.

I'll be talking to my manager this week about it. If the con is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I stand a MUCH better chance of pulling this off.

I may be able to make it. It all depends on what November looks like for me, and unfortunately, I won't know until after Gencon.

I'll be talking to my manager this week about it. If the con is Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I stand a MUCH better chance of pulling this off.

It is.

As for the con's dates, according to your flyer and such, it is actually Saturday, Sunday, and Monday not Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I'm probably about 80% sure of attending and will decide in the next week or two -- if I go, I will likely submit Friends of Justice and Remarkable Wrong-Righters to be run. SuperSquad America is an eight hour game and I think that might be too big of a commitment for players at a con like this.

The Flyer has the correct dates. Rod, it would be a real honor to have you attend our little con. :)

And I'll be jockeying to get in line for the Wrong-Righters.

As for the con's dates, according to your flyer and such, it is actually Saturday, Sunday, and Monday not Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

I'm probably about 80% sure of attending and will decide in the next week or two -- if I go, I will likely submit Friends of Justice and Remarkable Wrong-Righters to be run. SuperSquad America is an eight hour game and I think that might be too big of a commitment for players at a con like this.

Okay, I checked -- the website and the flyer now match.

I have also updated the front page to show elements on the fly -- like guests, events, and the like. I'll upload it tonight.

And Rod, I am all about being in on one of your games!

I've updated the website to make it look a little better. I can also state that it looks like Andy Matthews will be joining us, as well as some other people. This is lookiing like it's going to be an excellent event!

How big is this gaming space at the store where this is being held? How many people can fit in it?

There's what? 11 8-person tables? Not counting the podium area and the side room.

Correction: 17 6-person tables.

Roughly room for 100 people.

Not counting the podium area and the back room (that holds around 12).

Correction: 17 6-person tables.

Roughly room for 100 people.

Not counting the podium area and the back room (that holds around 12).

And don't forget that Ed has more chairs should we need them, although if we get over 100 people I know that I'm going to be too excited to sit.