Susano's Song-Based DC NPCs

Susano

Re: Susano's Song-Based DC NPCs

That's okay. DO you have Hero Designer? Or do you mind if I enter this into HD and then prep it for posting on my website with the other characters?

No I don't have HD and no I don't mind if you add that character to you site, I wrote it up so people could see it, go ahead.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Bloodhand

[b]Val	Char	Cost	Roll	Notes[/b]
8	STR	-2	11-	Lift 75.8kg; 1 1/2d6
13	DEX	9	12-	OCV:  4/DCV:  4
13	CON	6	12-
11	BODY	2	11-
23	INT	13	14-	PER Roll 14-
23	EGO	26	14-	ECV:  8
23	PRE	13	14-	PRE Attack:  4 1/2d6
20	COM	5	13-

14	PD	3	Total:  14 PD (9 rPD)
14	ED	2	Total:  14 ED (9 rED)
4	SPD	17	Phases:  3, 6, 9, 12
10	REC	10
30	END	2
26	STUN	4	[b]Total Characteristic Cost:  110

Movement:[/b]	Running:	6"/12"
Leaping:	1"/2"
Swimming:	2"/4"
Teleportation:	20"/80"

[b]Cost	Powers	END[/b]
7	"He'll Warp You In His Arms, Tell You That You've Been A Good Boy":  +20 PRE; Only To Convince People With Low Self-Esteem (-2)

70	Multipower, 70-point reserve
12m	1)  "You'll See Him In Your Nightmares, You'll See Him In Your Dreams, You'll See Him In Your Head":  Mental Illusions 12d6 (Human class of minds)	6
13m	2)  He'll Reach Deep Into The Hole, Heal Your Shrinking Soul":  Major Transform 2d6 (transforms Psychological Limitation A into Psychological Limitation B, heals back by another application of this, or a similar power, may also heal back over time), Works Against EGO Not BODY (+1/4), Based On EGO Combat Value (Mental Defense applies; +1)	7
11m	3)  He'll Appear Out Of Nowhere...":  Teleportation 20", x4 Noncombat, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4)	2
8m	4)  "He's A Ghost":  Desolidification 	4
6m	5)  "He's A Ghost":  Invisibility to Sight Group , No Fringe	3

27	"He's A God":  Armor (9 PD/9 ED)
25	"He's A God":  Mental Defense (24 points total), Hardened (+1/4)
25	He's A God":  Power Defense (20 points), Hardened (+1/4)
5	"A Shadow Is Cast Wherever He Stands":  Change Environment 1" radius (-1 to Sight Group PER Rolls), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2); Always On (-1/2), No Range (-1/2)
47	"He's A Ghost":  Life Support  (Eating: Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Immunity: All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Longevity: Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing)

[b]Perks[/b]
30	"You're One Microscopic Cog In His Catastrophic Plan":  Assorted Contacts
50	"You're One Microscopic Cog In His Catastrophic Plan":  Follower (256 x 50 points base)
10	"You Ain't Got No Money? He'll Get You Some":  Money:  Wealthy
1	"They're Whispering His Name Through Thios Disappearing Land":  Reputation:  powerful and wise guru (everyone in the country) 8-, +1/+1d6

[b]Skills[/b]
3	"Where Secrets Lie In The Border Fires":  AK: Borderlands 14-
3	"...Cause Here He Comes Through The Ghettos And The Barrio And The Bowery And The Slums":  AK: City Slum 14-
3	"...Cause Here He Comes Through The Ghettos And The Barrio And The Bowery And The Slums":  AK: A Second City Slum 14-
3	"...Cause Here He Comes Through The Ghettos And The Barrio And The Bowery And The Slums":  AK: A Third City Slum 14-
3	"He Ain't What He Seems":  Disguise 14-
3	"He's A Guru":  KS: Eastern Religion 14-
3	"He's A Guru":  KS: Philosophy 14-
3	"He's A Guru":  Oratory 14-
3	He's A Guru":  Persuasion 14-
3	"...Cause Here He Comes Through The Ghettos And The Barrio And the Bowery And The Slum":  Streetwise 14-

[b]Total Powers & Skill Cost:  377
Total Cost:  487

200+	Disadvantages[/b]
15	Distinctive Features:  "Always In Shadow, Whether He Should Be Or Not" (Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
10	Distinctive Features:  "He's A Ghost, He's A God" (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction; Detectable Only By Unusual Senses (mystic senses))
5	Distinctive Features:  Red Right Hand (Easily Concealed; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)
20	Psychological Limitation:  "Hey Buddy, You Know You're Never Coming Back" -- Extremely Controlling Of People In His Sphere Of Influence (Common; Total)
10	Psychological Limitation:  Manipulative Psychopath, Unable To Fake Concern For Others (Common; Moderate)
5	Reputation:  dangerous and ruthless sorcerer, 11- (Known Only People Who Know About The Occult)
15	Social Limitation:  "You'll See Him In Your Head, On The TV Screen" -- Public ID (Frequently; Major)
207	Experience Points

Total Disadvantage Points:  80

Background/History: Marcus was cursed long ago (how long nobody knows, maybe years, decades, maybe centuries) that “the work of his hand shall be shown in it”. Since he's prolific murderer his right hand is blood-red and perpetually sweaty, giving the appearance of being covered in blood constantly. He usually hides in it a coat pocket especially from strangers and people that haven't gotten used to the oddity.

Nobody knows exactly what he's after but he's been gathering an army of the dispossessed, disappointed, downtrodden and depressed. He uses the his money, influence, charm and manipulative skill to get them in, mostly recruiting from slums and dead end towns all over the country. Once he has them in his “Family” he keeps them isolated from their family and friends and they never come back to their home town. They are then attempt to infiltrate organizations, spy or otherwise serve his interests. Nobody knows what his plan is, he has one and it has cost the lives of dozens (hundreds? Thousands?) of his agents and their victims as well as provoking chaos and bloodshed for years (decades? centuries?). Wars have started, famines been prolonged and communities torn apart in his pursuit of his catastrophic plan. A legend has arisen that he himself did not formulate this plan, but that it was dictated to him by his own hand

I've run Marcus through Hero Designer and made all of the corrections I could. You left his SPD off, so I gave him a 4. Transform doesn't work the way you had it written up, so I only used what was allowed. I changed "KS: Persuasion" to just "Persuasion." In addition, you don't halve Disadvantages anymore... even if he has three of the same type.

Saigon Charlie

Val Char Cost Roll Notes

15 STR 5 12- Lift 200.0kg; 3d6 [3]

13 DEX 6 12- OCV: 4/DCV: 4

8 CON -2 11-

10 BODY 0

13 INT 3 12- PER Roll 12-

8 EGO -2 11- ECV: 3 - 3

10 PRE 0 11- PRE Attack: 2d6

3 PD 1 Total: 3 PD (0 rPD)

3 ED 1 Total: 3 ED (0 rED)

3 SPD 10 Phases: 4, 8, 12

4 REC 0

20 END 0

20 STUN 0 Total Characteristic Cost: 32

Movement:

Running: 12m/18m/24m/36m

Leaping: 4m/8m

Swimming: 4m/8m

Cost Powers END

2 No place to run to where I did not feel that war: Running +6m (12m/18m total) (6 Active Points); Limited Power Only when diving for cover (-1), Instant (-1/2) 1

1 Now and then I catch myself, eyes searching through the sky: +1 versus Range Modifier for Normal Sight

Talents

12 One minute I'd kneel down and pray: Combat Luck (6 PD/6 ED)

3 The next I'd stand and curse: Lightning Reflexes (+3 DEX to act first with All Actions)

2 That's been ten long years ago and time has gone on by: Eidetic Memory (5 Active Points); No Conscious Control (Usually things he doesn't WANT to remember; -2)

Skills

1 I could have gone to Canada: Streetwise 8-

1 I could have stayed in school: Bureaucratics 8-

5 Thirteen months and fifteen days, the last ones were the worst: Survival (Battlefield, Tropical Forests, Urban) 12-

3 Checked behind each door: Concealment 12-

2 My younger brother calls me a killer: My younger brother calls me a killer WF: Small Arms

3 My daddy calls me a vet: CuK: Soldiers and veterans 12-

3 Mingled with the wounded cries: Paramedics 12-

3 The silence of the dead: Stealth 12-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 41

Total Cost: 73

75+ Disadvantages

10 Psychological Complication: I am still in Saigon. in my mind (Uncommon; Strong)

5 Psychological Complication: Respects rules - I was brought up differently, I couldn't break the rules (Uncommon; Moderate)

5 Social Complication: Socially isolated - When I got home I stayed alone Infrequently, Minor

10 Distinctive Features: Always nervous - the ground at home was covered in snow, and I was covered in sweat (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

5 Social Complication: Marginalized, traumatized veteran - I can't tell no one, I feel ashamed Infrequently, Minor

15 Enraged: Berserk in combat or in mortal fear - Afraid some day I'll go insane (Uncommon), go 8-, recover 14-

Total Disadvantage Points: 50

Background/History: Got on a plane in Frisco and got off in Viet Nam

I walked into a different world, the past forever gone

Personality/Motivation:

Everybody says I'm someone else, and I'm sick, and there's no cure

Damned if I know who I am, there was only one place I was sure

When I was still in Saigon

Still in Saigon

I am still in Saigon

In my mind

Quote: Every summer when it rains, I smell the jungle, I hear the planes.

All the sounds of long ago will be forever in my head

Powers/Tactics: Charlie falls squarely between "Skilled Normal" and "Competant Normal" but with a Heroic number of Complications. If you need him to be even more of a basket case, remove Combat Luck and Lightning Reflexes; If you need him to be more capable, consider Danger Sense and Luck (he has a knack for surviving dangerous situations - physically, at least) or skills related to whatever he did in the army (sniper? combat medic? demolitions?)

Campaign Use: The most obvious role for this character is as a DNPC - someone's old war buddy who gets in trouble.

Appearance: The song "Still in Saigon" is by Charlie Daniels (in whose honor I used the name Charlie for the nameless veteran in the song)

Character sheet by

Lucius Alexander

Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises

HD File' date=' Lucius? Please?[/quote']

I'm sorry I keep forgetting that. I don't mean to!

Let's see if I can figure out how with the new format...

...is it there?

Lucius Alexander

Or did a palindromedary eat it?

• 2 months later...

SPEEDBALL TUCKER

[b]Val	CHA	Cost	Roll	Notes[/b]
13	STR	3	12-	Lift 151.6kg; 2 ½d6 HTH Damage [3]
13	DEX	6	12-
13	CON	3	12-
10	INT	0	11-	PER Roll 11-
10	EGO	0	11-
10	PRE	0	11-	PRE Attack:  2d6

4	OCV	5	
4	DCV	5	
3	OMCV	0	
3	DMCV	0	
3	SPD	10		Phases:  4, 8, 12

4	PD	2		Total:  4 PD (0 rPD)
3	ED	1		Total:  3 ED (0 rED)
5	REC	1
25	END	1
10	BODY	0
22	STUN	1		[b]Total Characteristics Cost:  38

Movement:[/b]	Running:	12m/24m 
	Leaping:	4m/8m
	Swimming:	4m/8m

[b]Cost	Powers & Skill[/b]s
2	[b]"[speedball] Goin' Any Damn Way He Please":[/b]  +5 PRE; Only To 
Defend Against Presence Attacks (-1)

Skills
2	AK: The United States 11-
2	AK: American Highways (and byways) 11-
5	[b]"I Got Her Opened Up And Head Right Down":[/b]  Combat Driving 13-
2	KS: Trucks And Truckers 11-
0	Language:  English (idiomatic; literate)
3	[b]"I Got A Broomstick On The Throttle":[/b]  Mechanics 11-
2	PS: Long-Haul Trucker 11-
2	[b]"I Drive A Broke Down Rig":[/b]  TF:  Common Motorized Ground Vehicles
3	[b]"Poppin' Them West Coast Turn-Arounds":[/b]  Streetwise 11-

[b]Total Powers & Skill Cost:  23
Total Cost:  61

25+	Matching Complications[/b]
5	Negative Reputation:  "A Lot Of People Say That I'm Crazy" (because 
he drives too fast), Frequently (Known Only To A Small Group [other 
truckers])
15	Psychological Complication:  Addicted To "West Coast Turn-
Arounds" (Common; Strong)
36	Experience Points

[b]Total Complications Points:  61[/b]

Description: “Speedball” is a long-haul trucker, driving loads of goods from one side of the country to the other. As time is money in his business, it’s in Speedball’s best interests to get his load delivered as soon as possible, so he can pick up his next one and get rolling. In order to deal with such inconveniences as sleep, he drinks black coffee and pops “West Coast turn-arounds,” better known as “uppers” (and so called as they allow one to drive from New York City to LA and back without stopping to sleep.) Of course, his driving habits have earned him a pretty poor rep among his fellow truckers, who call him the “Terror of the Highways” and figure its only a matter of time until he burns out and wrecks his rig.

Speedball Tucker comes from the song of the same name by Jim Croce. He’s based on Croce’s real-life experiences as a trucker, hauling rock and concrete pipe up and down parts of the East Coast. Introducing the song at a concert, he mentions truckers using West Coast turn-arounds to go 80-90 hours straight without sleep, talking to their windscreen the whole way. The broomstick is used to keep the throttle down (a primitive form of cruise control) with the side benefit of giving you another foot to dance with.

Speedball can be dropped into any number of genres. He could be a pulp-era long haul trucker (probably just a coffee addict), or a Dark Champions drug mule (perhaps unknowingly), or a Champions trucker just waiting for his origin story when he takes the wrong upper by mistake.

While this is totally a shameless plug for my rather awesome friends, would love to see some tries on:

(Lyrics)

Song features Molecule Man, Bernie the Hand, black market thugs, lobotomized girls with pricetags in their curls, and the detective trying to track them down.

• 5 months later...

Re: Susano's Song-Based DC NPCs Thank Opale for inspiring this with a challenge in the Champions forum. And contributing the entire Personality/Motivation section. [ATTACH]37240[/ATTACH]

BRICK HOUSE Val Char Cost Roll Notes

25+15 STR 15 14- / 17- Lift 800.0kg/6400.0kg; 5d6/8d6

13 DEX 6 12- OCV: 7/DCV: 5

18 CON 8 13-

13 INT 3 12- PER Roll 12-

13 EGO 3 12- ECV: 3 - 4

25 PRE 15 14- PRE Attack: 5d6

7 OCV 20

5 DCV 10

3 OMCV 0

4 DMCV 3

4 SPD 20 Phases: 3, 6, 9, 12

25 PD 23 Total: 25 PD (25 rPD)

20 ED 18 Total: 20 ED (20 rED)

15 REC 11

40 END 4

13 BODY 3

40 STUN 10

Total Characteristic Cost: 174

Movement: Running: 13m/26m Leaping: 5m/10m Swimming: 5m/10m Cost Powers END

12 She's a BRICK: Reduced Endurance (0 END; +½) (12 Active Points) applied to STR

19 Built like an Amazon: Impenetrable (+¼), Resistant (+½) (19 Active Points) applied to PD

15 Built like an Amazon: Impenetrable (+¼), Resistant (+½) (15 Active Points) applied to ED

10 She's mighty, mighty: +15 STR (15 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x2 END; -½) 2

5 Ain't holding nothing back: +15 STR (15 Active Points); Increased Endurance Cost (x3 END; -1), Costs Endurance (-½), 3 Recoverable (Must be at full END) Continuing Charges lasting 1 Turn each (-¼) 3

31 The lady's stacked: Growth (+15 STR, +5 CON, +5 PRE, +3 PD, +3 ED, +3 BODY, +6 STUN, +1m Reach, +12m Running, -6m KB, 101-800 kg, +2 to OCV to hit, +2 to PER Rolls to perceive character, 2-4m tall, 1-2m wide), Costs Endurance Only To Activate (+¼) (31 Active Points) 2

35 Sure enough knock a man to his knees: Double Knockback (+½) for up to 70 Active Points of STR (35 Active Points) 3

12 Letting it all hang out: Life Support (Extended Breathing: 1 END per Minute; Longevity: 200 Years; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum) 0

102 She know she's got everything a woman needs to get a man: Variable Power Pool: Brick Tricks, 60 base + 105 control cost, (113 Active Points); Limited Power Only "Brick Trick" Powers based on physical strength and toughness (-¼)

0 1) Shake it down, shake it down now: Attack Versus Alternate Defense (non-rigid structure; All Or Nothing; She grabs a vehicle, bulding, or other large object, and shakes it to peices.; +½), Autofire (2 shots; +¼), Non-Standard Attack Power (+1) for up to 60 Active Points of STR (105 Active Points); Extra Time (Full Phase, -½), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (½ DCV; -½) Real Cost: 52 10

Skills

3 How can she use the things she use: Power: Brick Tricks 12-

3 Knows how to please: Charm 14-

2 The clothes she wears, her sexy ways: Persuasion 14- (3 Active Points); Conditional Power Power does not work in Common Circumstances (Only vs those likely to find her attractive (which includes most men); -½)

2 What a winning hand: Gambling (Card Games) 12-

Ex-Navy

1 1) TF: Small Rowed Boats

2 2) Survival (Marine, Marine Surface) 12-

3 Jack of All Trades

2 1) PS: Bimbo (3 Active Points) 14-

2 2) PS: Dancer (3 Active Points) 12-

1 3) PS: Sailor (2 Active Points) 11-

Total Powers & Skill Cost: 262 Total Cost: 436 450+

Matching Complications 360 Base Points

10 Letting it all hang out. Psychological Complication: Refuses to augment her already formiddable physique with any sort of armor or protective clothing; reluctant even to take advantage of available cover on a battlefield (Common; Moderate)

10 She's the one, the only one. Distinctive Features: She's letting it all hang out (Concealable; Noticed and Recognizable; Detectable By Commonly-Used Senses)

5 "We're together, everybody knows." Hunted: Assorted admirers, including a number of high ranking (naval officers or former officers) Infrequently (Less Pow; PC has a Public ID or is otherwise very easy to find; Mildly Punish (Annoyance: Claims to be romantically involved))

10 Social Complication (harmful secret): See Background Infrequently, Major

15 Psychological Complication: Likes to flirt, but not follow through (Very Common; Moderate)

10 Social Complication: Bad Conduct Discharge from US Navy Infrequently, Major

10 Social Complication: Harmful Secret: See Campaign Use Infrequently, Major

10 Negative Reputation: Bimbo, Frequently

10 Accidental Change: To giant size: Whenever it's amusing 11- (Uncommon)

Total Complications Points: 450

Background/History: The woman known as Brick House (legal name: Bea Ricki House) was the product of interservice rivalry; the Navy's attempt to create a super sailor program to compete with the Army's super soldiers. The full details of why the program was shut down and Brick House discharged from the Navy are not officially acknowledged, but it's rumored that she was both intimate and indiscreet with the male officers involved with the program. The whole world has heard of Brick House and the Commodores.

Personality/Motivation: She's a brick with an attitude. She can be slightly bimboish and/or lecherous but only in certain comic situation. After all it's Champions not Hentai RPG. She's to be a seductive tease to annoy gently.

Quote: Here's how the story goes...

(While Growing) Size does matter sometimes, boys....and I can't seem to find a man big enough to suit me.

Aww, don't you want to play rough with the big girls?

Powers/Tactics: For the most part, Brick House has the classic set of "Giant Brick" powers - strong, tough, and able to change size. A Brick Tricks Power Pool enables creative uses for these abilities.

Campaign Use: Brick House has a secret. There are several choices as to the nature of that secret. Ideally, the secret should come out slowly, or perhaps not at all unless the player characters take actions that may lead to its revelation. But it can remain something to keep in mind when playing the character, to keep sight of her motivations. 1. She is a virgin. She got caught up in a romantic triangle involving a couple of rear admirals that showed even worse judgment than she did in encouraging both of them, until their rivalry spun out of control and got them all courtmartialed. Stuck with the reputation of an irresponsible bimbo she's played up to it ever since, but is terrified of letting any man get emotionally close or physically intimate, lest her actual inexperience be revealed. She revels in being desired, but feels unable to gratify that desire. 2. She was originally very unattractive....and still is part of the time. The form people think of as her "normal" form is actually a lesser version of her giant size form, and it takes an effort of will to assume it. She does not change if knocked out but will slowly revert to her pre-superheroic self if she is asleep or unconscious for more than a couple of hours, retaining her brick level defenses but only having STR 8 and looking smaller and less interesting. There is no way to keep her, if awake, from regaining her full STR and Powers and appearance as a zero phase action. She feels a kind of contempt for the men who admire her now, because she thinks they would have no interest in what she still thinks of as her "real" self. 3. She's into girls. But she is NOT interested in feeding any man's fantasy about the subject, so if she has any lovers at all she is very discreet about it. The bimbo act is partly to conceal her real orientation. 4. She used to be a he. The real reason the program was disbanded was because of unpredictable side effects like that. He had never been successful with women and always envied the power attractive women seemed to have in their relationships. Much of her behavior is as it is because she is acting out a very young man's fantasies - both embodying his fantasy woman and fulfilling his fantasies of being a superhero. she's not about to get serious with a man because she's not comfortable with that idea at all...but anyone who gets into her bedroom will notice the abundance of mirrors, especially on the ceiling... 5. She assumes giant size if significantly aroused. She's not kidding about how hard it is to find a man big enough to satisfy her. Anyone who gets into her bedroom will notice the size of the bed. 6. Some combination of the above...

Appearance: The clothes she wears, the sexy ways, make an old man wish for younger days Song "Brick House" by The Commodores (Lyrics actually by Shirley Hanna-King, wife of one of the band members.) Hero System 6th Edition by Defenders of Justice, DBA Hero Games. Brick House character sheet by Lucius Alexander Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises

Sweet ! (and I'll be stealing her' date=' thanks...... :sneaky: )[/size']

-Carl-

Wait until I post the next version. I made some embarrassing errors on this one.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary mutters something about awkward and overcomplex constructions, known mistakes, and cheesy builds, but doesn't say so too loudly and besides, Lucius has heard it before....

Wait until I post the next version. I made some embarrassing errors on this one.

Hmmm...Okay..Of course, I'll be adapting her to 5thEd too. :)

BTW, Just a random idea: how about a 7th possible secret:

"She" is a renegade fembot....escaped from ??

-Carl-

Hmmm...Okay..Of course, I'll be adapting her to 5thEd too. :)

BTW, Just a random idea: how about a 7th possible secret:

"She" is a renegade fembot....escaped from ??

-Carl-

I very nearly included that one, because the song includes the line "she knows she's built..."

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary is glad this thread is seeing some action again

Susano, if you have an interest in the character, please use this version:

Try it now

[ATTACH]37255[/ATTACH]

Here's the updated version.

And here are some notes.

I put a couple of character-defining powers in the VPP. These are both Naked Advantages on STR, which Hero Designer discourages me from putting in a Framework. If they bother you there, buy them seperately and make the Brick Trick Pool smaller.

I added an Accurate Leap because Opale requested it and the character seemed lacking in movement.

I also Limited the Running so that it's constant, rather than changing as size changes.

I gave this version a few points for a special Base.

I tend to overcomplicate characters. Most of you will have no problem, but for anyone new to the system who's puzzled at the several distinct purchases of STR:

Brick House may use up to 25 STR for no END cost whatsoever. I even decided to add a Naked Advantage to Running to make it 0 END too. Brick House can rock and roll all night without getting tired. She's a BRICK -

But that's not all, because she's mighty mighty; At 2 END per phase, Brick House may use up to STR 40. Still a bargain, and as I look the character over one last time I think I overspent on END and REC.

If she ain't holding nothin' back, then for 5 total END, Brick House may use up to 55 STR, but only for up to 3 full Turns before having to rest (or at least, dial back the STR until she can rest.)

Finally, if she uses Growth, the lady's stacked another 15 STR on top of any of the above totals.

Lucius Alexander

Copyright Palindromedary Enterprises

Thanks.

It looks like we're going to scrap moving my site to Wordpress (various reasons) which means I'll get back to expanding and updating it.

Thank YOU, I am honored.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wryly comments that I need validation as much as my attachments

Ah it works there !

Thank you Lucius *and tosses a sugar at the palindromedary*

I'm sure I'll like it, and study it a bit

Btw, does your Palindromedary and all of you like the Caravan song of Shaï no Shaï ?

You don't happen to have the lyrics do you?

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary likes the name Shai no Shai

I just had a silly idea. I love been silly sometimes... :)

What about building the character sheet of the palimdromedary himself ?

Woot !

There is the song inspiring it :) Enjoy

Awesome idea. Great song too! Many thanks for posting that. I've been searching for the lyrics as well, but with no success at all. But I did manage to find the lyrics for another Palindromedary song, which might inspire a completely different character sheet:

Southern Culture On the Skids, Walk Like a Camel

Baby, Would you eat that there snack cracker

In your special outfit for me, please?

owwwWEEEEE!!!!!

Yo ye pharoahs, let us walk

Through this barren desert, in search of truth

And some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers.

OWWWW WEEE baby, you make me wanna walk like a camel.

OWWWW WEEE, walk!

Who's in charge here, where's my Captain's wafers?

Don't go around hungry now, the way you eat that oatmeal pie,

Makes me just wanna die, baby, OWWWW

You make me wanna walk like a camel.

OWWWW WEEE, walk!

Say, you don't think there's any way I could get that quarter

From underneath your pointy boot, do ya?

All I want is just one more oatmeal pie.

OWWWW WEEE, Little Debbie, Little Debbie

I'm a comin on home, baby, 'cause you make me wanna walk

Like a camel, OWWWW WEEE

How does one tell if the Palindromedary walks backwards?

Here's a couple of ideas for some song-based DC NPCs:

Space Monkey Mafia: From the Billy Joel song "We Didn't Start The Fire"; and yes, I

know that the line in the song is referring to two different things, but they go togeth-

er in a weird sort of way, especially if it's for a DC/SH campaign.

Der Metzgermeister (The Master Butcher): From the Rammstein song "Mein Teil"; if

you go to YouTube and check out the video from the Volkerball concert in Nimes,

France, then take a look at the music video that has the English and German lyrics

to the song, you'll have an idea of what sort of character this is.

Major Tom 2009 :eg: