What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

Mad Doctor of Blood Island and Beast of Blood: These two Filipino cult movies I had seen on TV years ago, but I had never seen the uncut versions before. Basically goofy low budget fun, but I was amazed at how much more overt sex and nudity were in these compared to what I remembered. Not that that's bad...just saying. Mad Doctor of Blood Island is the better of the two, though Beast of Blood has its fans due to the talking head...." LORCA!" Beast of Blood also was confusing in that they never explained how the "beast" got decapitated in the first place...or what Dr. Lorca was attempting to do with his experiments(I watched twice..and still no clue).

I'm posting this here ionly because I couldn't find the 'interesting pictures' thread, sorry.

Something that is cool yet strange: fursuit bowling.

Just do a search for 'fursuit bowling' on YouTube sometime. It's so utterly bizarre, and I say this as someone who likes fursuiters. Then again, who knows? This might be Reality TV's next big hit!

I'm posting this here ionly because I couldn't find the 'interesting pictures' thread, sorry.

Something that is cool yet strange: fursuit bowling.

Just do a search for 'fursuit bowling' on YouTube sometime. It's so utterly bizarre, and I say this as someone who likes fursuiters. Then again, who knows? This might be Reality TV's next big hit!

*watches*

This is possibly the coolest thing, on the face of the earth.

*looks over at you*

Perhaps we should watch more.

XD

*watches*

This is possibly the coolest thing, on the face of the earth.

*looks over at you*

Perhaps we should watch more.

XD

I was kinda surprised at how mellow the other, non-fursuiting bowlers were over the costumers, considering the amount of "all these furries are total freaks!" coverage furry fandom has gotten in the trashier news media.

I keep forgetting to mention that I watched some program about how the Mayans were able to build their pyramids. They used hammerstones for the rough shaping' date=' and used jade and obsidian (the hardest materials they had access to) cisels for the fine work.[/quote']

Lies! It was aliens! I seen 'em!

"Hustle". Take "Ocean's Eleven"' date=' make it a quartet and set it in London and there you have it - and also, methinks, the source material for a great "caper"-style Dark Champions campaign.[/quote']

I was once working on a write-up for Mickey Bricks in 5th Edition, but I never got around to finishing it. I really like the actor who plays that part. I also love the girl. I forget her name, but she showed up in Season 2 of Dexter here in the states. Very good looking, especially if like the pale, thin Morticia Adams type. Jaime Murray, that's it.

What is "Sgu"?
Stargate Universe. the lastest TV show of the Stargate franchise. Often abbreviated to SGU, but the board software only capitalized the first letter.

Dunno what it is in English, but in Danish it basically means "God help me!" or "by god!" :D

cheers, Mark

Since the crew are stuck on a starship billions of light years from Earth "God help me", "by God" is pretty apt. ;)

I was once working on a write-up for Mickey Bricks in 5th Edition' date=' but I never got around to finishing it. I really like the actor who plays that part. I also love the girl. I forget her name, but she showed up in Season 2 of Dexter here in the states. Very good looking, especially if like the pale, thin Morticia Adams type. Jaime Murray, that's it.[/quote']

Adrian Lester plays Mickey Bricks

The New Adventures of Batman (1977)

My eyes! My brain! Superfriends looks complex, insightful, and sophisticated by comparison. If Bat-Mite isn't dead, he needs to be killed NOW! If he's already dead, dig him up and ensure there's no chance for resurrection! I could only withstand a few minures minutes (or maybe I meant manure?) of this drek before the primitive part of my brain grabbed the remote and ejected the disk. Thank you, primitive brain! I owe you one!

Justice League: the New Frontier

This was the antidote to the stupid and insipid fare above. Thank you, DC for finally coming to your senses!