What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

A South Korean spy drama TV show on Hulu. It is English dubbed and called Athena: Goddess of War (or something similar). I'm usually not much into that sort of thing, but I decided to give it a try after watching a feature length film from South Korea that I really liked. The Athena show is really engaging. In just two episodes, it has joined the ranks of my favorite shows like Burn Notice, Castle, and Chuck.

A South Korean spy drama TV show on Hulu. It is English dubbed and called Athena: Goddess of War (or something similar). I'm usually not much into that sort of thing' date=' but I decided to give it a try after watching a feature length film from South Korea that I really liked. The Athena show is really engaging. In just two episodes, it has joined the ranks of my favorite shows like Burn Notice, Castle, and Chuck.[/quote']

If you ahven't seen it, I highly recommend the Korean films The Host, Musa, The Good The Bad The Weird, and Arahan.

Nothing so action-packed. The last thing I watched was Attenborough and the Giant Egg and A History of Ancient Britain. Very educational and the time scales involved in the last one will blow your mind. At one point Neil Oliver looks at a fragments of a prehuman skeleton which is half a million years old.

Yes. And sadly' date=' I kind of like Dr. Cox at least in the 3rd person. :) I wouldn't want to have to put up with him for five minutes myself[/quote']

yeah, while I've been on medical light duty I finally started watching the back catalog too. Have gotten through 4 seasons thus far, and I'm impressed with the show.

Dr. Cox is the closest thing the show has to a "viewer identification character" to me.

Which scares me, somewhat.

Hit the box set for NCIS season 7 and the Penguins of Madagascar.

One thing that sticks out.

The arc villain wants to blackmail the hero to work for her even though she knows that he killed her father for revenge. I'm wondering what she thinks will happen if he decides to cut loose on her.

CES

yeah, while I've been on medical light duty I finally started watching the back catalog too. Have gotten through 4 seasons thus far, and I'm impressed with the show.

Dr. Cox is the closest thing the show has to a "viewer identification character" to me.

Which scares me, somewhat.

I think many of us sometimes envy those who can speak their mind and so often get away with it. :)

A friend of mine loves Elliiot so far because of the character's gift for putting her foot in her mouth "she makes me feel better about myself in comparison" ;)

I think many of us sometimes envy those who can speak their mind and so often get away with it. :)

A friend of mine loves Elliiot so far because of the character's gift for putting her foot in her mouth "she makes me feel better about myself in comparison" ;)

That's why my wife liked Jerry Springer.

CES