What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

Currently watching Southerstern Lousiana vs. florida International play baseball on ESPN3 in a game from February. I really wish they would show more college baseball.

With the new rules in college baseball(new bats and a timer on the pitcher so that games are well under 3 hours instead of almost 4) there should be more in the future.

The A-Team (fun, but formulaic. Didn't quite have that fun spark from the series)

Sorcerer's Apprentice (enjoyed it for the most part, but a little disappointed. And the apprentice's voice really grated on me.)

RED (really enjoyed it. Should have seen it on the big screen.)

Tomorrow People (the 90's version, not the 70's. Not as good as I recall, but who doesn't love teleporting kids and Christopher Lee as a millennia old big-bad?)

Breakout Kings....a bit load of Meh..not bad, but its not on my need to watch list either.

Drive Angry.....Cars wreck, stuff blows up, girls get topless and bad guys get ran over by trucks. Fun for everyone. ;The 3d didnt suck, Nick cage didnt ruin the moive, Amber Heard is great eye candy and sassy. William Fichtner steals the movie as the Accountant. I cant say its worth seeing unless you can get a non 3d movie. Its fun, but not worth paying 12-15 dollars for the 3d ticket. Wait until DVD release....

Hall Pass....decent funny movie. Usual Farrelly brothers antics. Married guys get a week off from the wifes and marriage. Pretty predictable, but in a fun way. Its worth a afternoon cheap movie......

Chicago Code. A TVseries that is getting better as it movies along. The city Police superintent and her personal detective try to take out a corrupt councilman. Its a well written story so far. The characters are well rounded and believable. A GM wanting to run a crime story game would do well to use this series for ideas.

V is a show I am enjoying watching.

I hate to admit it, but I am really enjoying watching TOP Chef this season.....

Chicago Code. A TVseries that is getting better as it movies along. The city Police superintent and her personal detective try to take out a corrupt councilman. Its a well written story so far. The characters are well rounded and believable. A GM wanting to run a crime story game would do well to use this series for ideas.

I like this one though I'm waiting for the leg warmers and the bucket of water to show up:)

V is a show I am enjoying watching.

I'm still not "whelmed" by this yet

I hate to admit it, but I am really enjoying watching TOP Chef this season.....

Your're not alone in this.

just watched Machete

Danny Trejo is teh shete

:D

oh yeah, there's some other peoples like Jessica Alba (mraowr), Michelle Rodriguez (drool), Jeff Fahey, some skank named Lohan, Cheech Marin, and oh yeah, some kid named DeNiro.... this could be his break out role... :P