What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

Oz season 6 and lots of the cast who have been around now die or depart. I know one thing; I do not want to be convicted and sent to prison in the States.

Oz is a little over the top, but yeah prison is a nasty place. I had to stop watching that show because it was so depressing.

I can't imagine prison is fun in the UK either though.

Out of curiosity' date=' how did you like it?[/quote']

While I understand the target demographic isn't me, the humor and character interactions appeal to all ages.

i.e. at times it's ****ing hilarious.

Or to put it a better way... yay.

Ip Man 2 - Pretty excellent martial arts film. I'm not sure how well the events in the movie coincide with real life, but nothing like a foreign threat to pull the locals together. :) Overall, I would call this a very solid addition to the martial arts genre. Love the ending "cameo" of an upcoming legend. The one thing it makes me want to do is research more about Ip Man.

The Nowhere Man - Korean action/martial arts movie that could easily rest on the movie shelf next to any of the Segal, Van Damme, Norris or similar western actors' films. The thing I noted is though there was plenty of action, there was a pretty gripping drama built into it as well. I recommend this movie for any action fan.