What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

MLP:FiM May the Best Pet Win -- while entertaining, I knew early on who would win (but then, I'm not the target demographic). Still, it gave us the first song of Season 2 (and a Fluttershy & Rainbow Dash duet to boot!) and that's worth a lot in my book. On the other hand, Season 2 is going to be hard pressed to beat the sheer lunacy of Lesson Zero or the non-stop gags of Luna Eclipsed.

Last week's episodes of:

Homeland...Really good episode of a good show.

The Walking Dead...The stupid keeps getting stronger. Not yet bad enough to drop, but heading there.

Terra Nova...Also overflowing with Stupid. Hoping to see intelligent, evolved dinos. But they'll probably screw that up too.

Watched Sidney Crosby rejoin the Pittsburgh Penguins and hand the Islanders their lunch by a final score of 5-0. Crosby's line: two goals, two assists, five hits received, one hit delivered. The latter two are especially important since he lost ten months to concussion symptoms and everyone was afraid he would start to shun contact.

Been watching Grimm. Some good and bad things about the show. I think it will be hard to cover new ground or even make familiar territory seem fresh with the supernatural detective genre. I like the character and his sidekick though. Just wish somebody in Hollywood would turn things on their nose and make the black guy the main character and the white guy his plucky sidekick. That would have made this kind of show fun.

Watched the season premiere of Bones. For the first time since the show began, I had the thought that this show has pretty much played its cards and should now fold gracefully.

I just watched somewhere around a dozen of the latest dispatches from Anonymous.

I'm in this weird state between tears and maniacal laughter.

I read about this, like, in the 80's.

it was called Little Heroes

I was so hoping the dystopian predictions of the cyberpunk authors wouldn't come true.