What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

It's amazing how surreal some of the later eps are. I beleive they brought in a director known for art films to work on several eps.

I have not seen an episode since 1972, I just remember loving it and I couldn't beat the price. I do recall the weird reptile mummy freaking me out and loving the Boltons.

I have not seen an episode since 1972' date=' I just remember loving it and I couldn't beat the price. I do recall the weird reptile mummy freaking me out and loving the Boltons.[/quote']

It's Baltans actually, but we all know who you're talking about...the most memorable aliens on the show. I like some of the more bizarre episodes....like episode 17 with the weird monster that could bend time and space.

It's Baltans actually' date=' but we all know who you're talking about...the most memorable aliens on the show. I like some of the more bizarre episodes....like episode 17 with the weird monster that could bend time and space.[/quote']

Cool. I'd remembered it as "Voltons" (with the memory of a 46 year old and the ear of a 7 year old). I recall vividly that they would sorta push their claws up in the air while giving this weird laugh. And I thought they were super cool when I was a kid. In any case, I found it for cheap and plan to watch a few tonight while foilding laundry with the girlfriend. She's super excited because I'm super excited :D

Heh, my wife and I have played Diablo 2, City of Heroes, Heroes of Might and Magic, Aion, Rift, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, 7th Sea, Legend of the Five Rings, D6 Star Wars... and many, many other games together. I had the sense to MARRY a gamer-girl, rather than someone my hobbies had to time-share with. :P

Heh' date=' my wife and I have played Diablo 2, City of Heroes, Heroes of Might and Magic, Aion, Rift, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, 7th Sea, Legend of the Five Rings, D6 Star Wars... and many, many other games together. I had the sense to MARRY a gamer-girl, rather than someone my hobbies had to time-share with. :P[/quote']

I fail at marriage, but good call :)