What Have You Watched Recently?

Susano

Re: What Have You Watched Recently?

the Star wars trilogy.

I found a continuity error in Empire strikes back.

Darth finds out about the probe on hoth sending back it's report.

he says that "skywalker is there".

how does he know that? he never heard lukes name in new hope. in fact this scene is before the one where the emperor tells him about the son of Anikin skywalker. where darth askes...." how this is possable?"

Finally finished up Highlander the Series on Hulu. Had an extremely fun time watching the show, though I was somewhat disappointed by the flashback series ending. I think the finale could have stood for at least another fifteen minutes or so to wrap up some things.

Some of the creative staff/actors released a fifteen minute or so follow-up in 2008. Wasn't so great and really didn't add anything to the mythos.

the Star wars trilogy.

I found a continuity error in Empire strikes back.

Darth finds out about the probe on hoth sending back it's report.

he says that "skywalker is there".

how does he know that? he never heard lukes name in new hope. in fact this scene is before the one where the emperor tells him about the son of Anikin skywalker. where darth askes...." how this is possable?"

Because of the Force. After the destruction of the Deathstar and bar talk, the name would get out. There were years, if I recall, between 4 and 5.

Finally finished up Highlander the Series on Hulu. Had an extremely fun time watching the show, though I was somewhat disappointed by the flashback series ending. I think the finale could have stood for at least another fifteen minutes or so to wrap up some things.

Some of the creative staff/actors released a fifteen minute or so follow-up in 2008. Wasn't so great and really didn't add anything to the mythos.

Reunion? Just further reinforcement that The Source was a bad dream Duncan had.

Frost Nixon, the film

Frost Nixon, the original interview.

Nixon used the interviews as a way to get back into public life/office and by the end he came to the realization that this days in public office were over

Reunion? Just further reinforcement that The Source was a bad dream Duncan had.
Was The Source the one where the plot totally violated the whole Connor MacLeod is the one who takes The Prize?

And yes Reunion. The only things I got from that is "Whew boy, we can use honest to goodness cuss words in this here production" and "Methos is a tard."

My Standard Rule when adapting characters:

Only the first movie happened.

Only the first season happened.

Only the first 12 issues happened.

Only the first book happened.

Unless something else was good. Then, just maybe, something like it happened.

Because of the Force. After the destruction of the Deathstar and bar talk, the name would get out. There were years, if I recall, between 4 and 5.

the rebelion is supposed to be kinda secret. basic security says that you don't let anything out as public knowledge unless as propoganda. "we blew up the deathstar!" but not the names of those involved :idjit:

you'd think that he might have put 2 and 2 together and said "My real name is skywalker, maybe there's a connection" before the emperer told him.

First two episodes of Hotel Babylon.

Not much to say about this, really. BBC comedy with soap opera elements, or soap with comedy elements. Entertaining, but light, as if someone saw Fawlty Towers and said "Lets do that, but with fewer laughs and more sex".

My Standard Rule when adapting characters:

Only the first movie happened.

Only the first season happened.

Only the first 12 issues happened.

Only the first book happened.

Unless something else was good. Then, just maybe, something like it happened.

My standard rule: "I'm using X as my source. Don't tell me about stuff found in Y."