Slayers Magic Spells

Edsel

Re: Slayers Magic Spells

What about Fishmen?

"You're so lucky -- you get to be kissed by the handsomest man in the tribe!"

Noonsa and his ilk are certainly useful for grossing out players. They are also, apparently, irresistibly tasty when cooked.

Actually, the Shabranigdo storyarc features a lot of animal-man creatures who appear that once and never again. But evidently there are several species of animal-people in the Slayers world, but none are dominant except in small local areas and humans apparently intensely dislike them (witness the fate of poor Jillas' village).

Which brings me to an interesting point about campaigns set after TRY: the actions of Lina and company are going to lead to some interesting developments on both sides of the defunct barrier. Outer world folk are going to be learning about some of the more potent magics they witnessed, and the Inner World is likely to soon discover the Joy of Gunpowder. This is likely to result in, for want of a better word, Interesting Times.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plasma Dragon

Here is my effort at a Plasma Dragon. Likely to be a very rare encounter unless you have Naga along and she casts her Gai La Douger spell. In this case you are all in trouble, Naga included.

[b]Plasma Dragon - [/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
70    STR     60   70      23-       HTH Damage 14d6  END [7]
15    DEX     15   15      12-       OCV 5 DCV 5
23    CON     26   23      14-
23    BODY    26   23      14-
10    INT      0   10      11-       PER Roll 11-/13-
13    EGO      6   13      12-       ECV: 4
30    PRE     20   30      15-       PRE Attack: 6d6
10    COM      0   10      11-
15    PD       1   15/25             15/25 PD (0/10 rPD)
15    ED      10   15/25             15/25 ED (0/10 rED)
2     SPD      0   2                 Phases:  6, 12
20    REC      2   20
50    END      2   50
71    STUN     1   71
18    RUN      0   18"                END [3]
20    SWIM     0   20"                END [2]
14    LEAP     0   14"                14" forward, 7" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 169[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]POWERS[/u][/b]
30     [b][i]Thick Hide[/i][/b]: Armor (10 PD/10 ED) - END=0
15     [b][i]Very Tough[/i][/b]: Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Limited Power Only Against Non-Magical Attacks (-1) - END=0
15     [b][i]Very Tough[/i][/b]: Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 50% (30 Active Points); Limited Power Only Against Non-Magical Attacks (-1) - END=0
35     [b][i]Natural Weaponry[/i][/b]: Elemental Control, 70-point powers - END=
70     1)  [b][i]Tail Whip[/i][/b]: HKA 2d6+1 (3 1/2d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Double Knockback (+3/4), Area Of Effect (8" Any Area; +1), Selective (+1/4) (122 Active Points); Limited Power AE Must Be A 2-Dimentional 7" Cone (-1/4) - END=0
35     2)  [b][i]Claws[/i][/b]: HKA 2d6+1 (4 1/2d6 w/STR), Autofire (2 shots; Two Clawed Rake; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1) (79 Active Points); Reduced Penetration (-1/4) - END=0
35     3)  [b][i]Bite[/i][/b]: HKA 2d6+1 (4 1/2d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Penetrating (+1/2) (70 Active Points) - END=0
17     [b][i]Breath Weapon[/i][/b]: Endurance Reserve  (63 END, 11 REC) (17 Active Points) - END=0
4      +2 PER with Hearing Group - END=0
90     [b][i]Lightning Breath[/i][/b]: RKA 4d6, Area Of Effect (48" Line; +1 1/4) (135 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) [Notes: Due to its mystical nature the breath weapon of the dragons are one of the attacks that are effective aganist Mazoku.] - END=13
48     [b][i]Lightning Breath[/i][/b]: RKA 1d6+1, NND (Not Wearing Metalic or Conductive Armor; +1), Does BODY (+1), Area Of Effect (48" Line; +1 1/4) (85 Active Points); Linked (Lightning Breath; Lesser Power can only be used when character uses greater Power at full value; -3/4) [Notes: Due to its mystical nature the breath weapon of the dragons are one of the attacks that are effective aganist Mazoku.] - END=8
12     Active Sonar (Hearing Group), Increased Arc Of Perception (360 Degrees), Telescopic:  +8 (24 Active Points); Limited Power Only Work In Water (-1) - END=0
10     LS  (Longevity: Immortal; Water Breathing) - END=0
24     [b][i]Heavy[/i][/b]: Knockback Resistance -12" - END=0
24     [b][i]Long Legs[/i][/b]: Running +12" (18" total) [Notes: Though it is a huge creature its legs are proportionally short and it spends most of its time in the water.] - END=2
34     [b][i]Inreceased Reach[/i][/b]: Stretching 8", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (60 Active Points); Always Direct (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4), no Noncombat Stretching (-1/4) - END=0
22     [b][i]Water Is Its Home[/i][/b]: Swimming +18" (20" total), Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4) (22 Active Points) - END=1

[b]POWERS Cost: 520[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]SKILLS[/u][/b]
5      AK: The Oceans 14-
2      +1 with Swimming
3      Stealth 12-
3      Language:  Common (completely fluent) [Notes: Dragon is Native]
3      Persuasion 15-
5      +1 with HTH Combat
16     +2 with All Combat
4      +2 with Tail Whip

[b]SKILLS Cost: 41[/b]

[b][u]Value[/u]  [u]DISADVANTAGES[/u][/b]
15     Physical Limitation:  Gigantic (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)
25     Distinctive Features:  Gigantic Dragon (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Reclusive (Common, Strong)
10     Hunted:  Mazoku 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
185    Immortal Dragon Bonus

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 250[/b]

Base Pts: 250
Exp Required: 230
Total Exp Available: 230
Exp Unspent: 0
Total Character Cost: 730

The NND adder to the Lighting breath is probably a little cheesy since I don't think you are supposed to make lack of something a valid defense but since metallic armor is pretty uncommon and easily discarded I thought it was OK.

Not much background for these beasts since they are so rare. In fact the only time we ever see a Plasma Dragon is the one time Naga summons one. There is just nothing to go on. I built it pretty similar to a Sea Dragon from the D20 Slayers book and then added the breath weapon.

EDIT: Made a couple of corrections.

The OVAs are set pre-Try aren't they? At least I can't recall mentions of dragons in them.

Chronologically, the OVAs and the movies (except Premium) are before ALL the TV series and original set of novels. They cover a period early in Lina's adventuring career when she had attracted the mostly-unwelcome attentions of a wannabee "greatest rival", Naga the White Serpent, aka "Naga the Goldfish-****" (because she was something incredibly annoying Lina couldn't get rid of).

However, Lina had finally managed to shake her off, at least for a while, by the time she had that fateful encounter with Gourry Gabriev on the road to Atlas City.

That's fair enough. But that also means Lina must be 14 or 15 for the OVAs in order for her to be 16 in the series.

Absolutely correct. Which makes her ongoing body-image issues less than surprising -- Naga is continually mocking her for being small and flat-chested (which just about every female human being is compared to Naga), even in the middle of combat. Lina wants to be viewed as gorgeous and powerful, and gets extremely annoyed when people decide she's "cute" instead.

Throughout the saga, particularly the first two TV series, Lina displays a teenager's mentality in many, many respects. This is especially true when it comes to romantic issues, where she has not yet fathomed the difference between the fantasy ideal of "real men are princes who ride in on a white horse and sweep you off your feet" and the reality of what a loving domestic relationship is actually going to be like. She also has an immature love of money and power, using and seeking both indiscreetly, and she has chosen a lifestyle for herself that makes long-term planning pointless.

Absolutely correct. Which makes her ongoing body-image issues less than surprising -- Naga is continually mocking her for being small and flat-chested (which just about every female human being is compared to Naga)' date=' even in the middle of combat. Lina wants to be viewed as gorgeous and powerful, and gets extremely annoyed when people decide she's "cute" instead.[/quote']

But isn't Naga "only" 16 or so as well?

And I swear, her "official" measurements give her a 44" chest.... :eek:

Lesser Demon

I have started having to handle the various summon spells which means I keep having to build the creatures to be summoned. Here is our next critter the Lesser Demon.

[b]Lesser Demon - [/b]

[b][u]VAL[/u]   [u]CHA[/u]   [u]Cost[/u]   [u]Total[/u]   [u]Roll[/u]      [u]Notes[/u][/b]
15    STR     5    15      12-       HTH Damage 3d6  END [1]
17    DEX    21    17      12-       OCV 6 DCV 6
13    CON     6    13      12-
12    BODY    4    12      11-
10    INT     0    10      11-       PER Roll 12-
10    EGO     0    10      11-       ECV: 3
15    PRE     5   15/25   12-/14-    PRE Attack: 3d6 / 5d6
8     COM     -1   8       11-
8     PD      5    8                 8 PD (4 rPD)
6     ED      3    6                 6 ED (3 rED)
3     SPD     3    3                 Phases:  4, 8, 12
6     REC     0    6
30    END     2    30
30    STUN    3    30
6    RUN      0    6"                END [1]
2    SWIM     0    2"                END [1]
3    LEAP     0    3"                3" forward, 1 1/2" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 56[/b]

3      Damage Resistance (4 PD/3 ED) - END=0
10     Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (15 Active Points); Limited Power Not Verses Magical Attacks (-1/2) - END=0
10     Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (15 Active Points); Limited Power Not Verses Magical Attacks (-1/2) - END=0
6      Endurance Reserve  (24 END, 4 REC) (6 Active Points) - END=0
40     [b][i]Energy Bolt[/i][/b]: EB 8d6 - END=4
13     [b][i]Wings[/i][/b]: Flight 10" (20 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) - END=2
36     [b][i]Claws[/i][/b]: HKA 2d6 (3d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (45 Active Points); Reduced Penetration (-1/4) - END=0
5      [b][i]Fearless[/i][/b]: +10 PRE (10 Active Points); Limited Power Only To Resist Fear and PRE Attacks (-1) - END=
5      Nightvision - END=0
3      +1 PER with all Sense Groups - END=0

[b]POWERS Cost: 131[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]MARTIAL ARTS[/u][/b]
     Martial Arts:  Natural Ability
5      1)  Flyby Attack:  1/2 Phase, +1 OCV, +0 DCV, 3d6 +v/5; FMove
5      2)  Flying Dodge:  1/2 Phase, -- OCV, +4 DCV, Dodge All Attacks, Abort; FMove
5      3)  Flying Grab:  1/2 Phase, -2 OCV, -1 DCV, Grab Two Limbs, 25 STR for holding on; FMove

[b]MARTIAL ARTS Cost: 15[/b]

8      +1 with All Combat
3      Concealment 11-
3      Stealth 12-
2      KS: Magic 11-
2      AK: The Planes 11-
9      Power 14-

[b]SKILLS Cost: 27[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]PERKS[/u][/b]
5      Custom Perk

[b]PERKS Cost: 5[/b]

[b][u]Cost[/u]   [u]TALENTS[/u][/b]
5      Custom Talent

[b]TALENTS Cost: 1[/b]
20     Distinctive Features:  Demon (Not Concealable; Always Noticed and Causes Major Reaction)
15     Hunted:  Their Summoner 11- (Mo Pow, NCI, Watching)
25     Psychological Limitation:  Slavishly Loyal (Very Common, Total)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Revel in Combat (Common, Strong)
25     Lesser Demon Bonus

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 100[/b]

Base Pts: 100
Exp Required: 35
Total Exp Available: 35
Total Character Cost: 235

I may have to revisit all of these creatures later to work out balance issues but at least they give me a basis on which to build the various summoning spells.

I have seen the OVAs - I always wanted to make a boardgame based on the golem movie using the hero rules because of that particular OVA. I figured I could put in some of the programming mechanics of RoboRally as well.

The funniest OVA I saw was with the herd of Nagas. It was just so wrong.

Naga definitely has the chainmail bikini magic clothing, and a laughter presence attack.

Two things to remember about Naga:

1. She has confidence galore and nothing to back it up for the most part; she isn't nearly as talented a sorceress as she thinks she is, her sword is completely useless (it may not even have a blade -- it may simply be an ornate hilt glued onto the scabbard because she believes evil sorcery geniuses have to wear swords) and her Charisma is usually negative; when given the opportunity to do so, most people will avoid her like the plague or openly flee her presence.

2. Naga is crazy. Notally tucking futs. She parted company with objective reality years ago, and neither has missed the other in the least. That she has completely forgotten being in line for one of the most powerful thrones in the Inner World is extremely fortunate for her people; Philionel is delusional but not nearly as bat-**** crazy as Naga.

I'd also add she's very good at imitating having a reputation - she has on occasion been able to convince the bad guys that Lina was facing, that she was indeed a competent adversary to Lina.

I wouldn't give her seduction, but possibly some kind of one-shot disguise or fast talk. Possibly it may even be mind control.

She somewhat reminds me of that other princess - the blonde one in the city with the huge golem protecting it. She invented her own god to worship. I can't remember her name off hand though.

Ah, Martina, Princess of Xoana. Not only did she invent the Dark Lord Zoamelgustar, but she is continually asking him for advice and relying on his protection. Amazingly, this frequently works, and nobody is quite sure why it does. Perhaps she has become so convinced in the reality of her self-invented Dark God that she can actually use its power as though it was real.

Martina is also man-crazy to an alarming degree, falling in love with each of the important male characters in turn. Xellos, needless to say, took advantage of this -- some speculate he took full advantage, even though the pleasure of other beings around him is physically painful, because the ultimate betrayal would make for that much more satisfying a feast. Fortunately for her, but probably not for the world at large, she finally did find a mate who is as crazy as she is, which is no mean feat even in a world full of powerful loonies.

Dimos Dragon

This is about the most powerful critter I have ever built. The real expense was in having to buy Affects The Physical World with his attacks and such. It is basically another god-awful summoning spell of Naga's (Gu la Dooga) that forced me to build this.

[b]Dimos Dragon - [/b]

80    STR     70   80      25-       HTH Damage 16d6  END [8]
15    DEX     15   15      12-       OCV 5 DCV 5
28    CON     36   28      15-
25    BODY    30   25      14-
12    INT      2   12      11-       PER Roll 13-
15    EGO     10   15      12-       ECV: 5
35    PRE     25   35      16-       PRE Attack: 7d6
10    COM      0   10      11-
20    PD       4   20/32             20/32 PD (0/12 rPD)
20    ED      14   20/32             20/32 ED (0/12 rED)
2     SPD      0    2                Phases:  6, 12
23    REC      2   23
60    END      2   60
85    STUN     6   85
24    RUN      0   24"               END [5]
2    SWIM      0   2"                END [1]
16    LEAP     0   16"               16" forward, 8" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 216[/b]

85     [b][i]Natural Weaponry[/i][/b]: Elemental Control, 170-point powers - END=
108    1)  [b][i]Tail Whip[/i][/b]: HKA 2 1/2d6 (3 1/2d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Double Knockback (+3/4), Area Of Effect (17" Any Area; +1), Selective (+1/4), Affects Physical World (+2) (220 Active Points); Limited Power AE Must Be A 2-Dimentional 7" Cone (-1/4) - END=0
68     2)  [b][i]Claws[/i][/b]: HKA 2 1/2d6 (4d6 w/STR), Autofire (2 shots; Two Clawed Rake; +1/4), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1), Affects Physical World (+2) (170 Active Points); Reduced Penetration (-1/4) - END=0
85     3)  [b][i]Bite[/i][/b]: HKA 2 1/2d6 (4d6 w/STR), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Penetrating (+1/2), Affects Physical World (+2) (160 Active Points) - END=0
240    Affects Physical World (+2) for up to 80 Active Points of STR, Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (240 Active Points) - END=0
43     [b][i]Inreceased Reach[/i][/b]: Stretching 10", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (75 Active Points); Always Direct (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4), no Noncombat Stretching (-1/4) - END=0
233    [b][i]Fire Breath[/i][/b]: RKA 4 1/2d6, Reduced Endurance (1/2 END; +1/4), Armor Piercing (+1/2), Area Of Effect (210" Line; +1 1/4), Affects Physical World (+2) (350 Active Points); No Range (-1/2) [Notes: Due to its mystical nature the breath weapon of the dragons are one of the attacks that are effective aganist Mazoku.] - END=16
18     [b][i]Breath Weapon[/i][/b]: Endurance Reserve  (64 END, 12 REC) (18 Active Points) - END=0
36     [b][i]Thick Hide[/i][/b]: Armor (12 PD/12 ED) - END=0
127    [b][i]Mazoku-like Invunerability[/i][/b]: Desolidification  (affected by Any Magic with an Astral Component), Inherent (+1/4), Uncontrolled (+1/2), Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2), Persistent (+1/2), Continuous (+1), Invisible Power Effects (Fully Invisible; +1) (190 Active Points); Cannot Pass Through Solid Objects (-1/2) - END=0
5     LS  (Longevity) - END=0
24     [b][i]Heavy[/i][/b]: Knockback Resistance -12" - END=0
40     [b][i]Wings[/i][/b]: Flight 30" (60 Active Points); Restrainable (-1/2) - END=6
36     [b][i]Long Legs[/i][/b]: Running +18" (24" total) - END=4
6      +2 PER with all Sense Groups - END=0

[b]POWERS Cost: 1159[/b]

5      AK: Katar Mountains 14-
3      Stealth 12-
3      Language:  Common (completely fluent) [Notes: Dragon is Native]
3      Persuasion 16-
10     +2 with HTH Combat
16     +2 with All Combat

[b]SKILLS Cost: 40[/b]

15     Physical Limitation:  Gigantic (Frequently, Greatly Impairing)
25     Distinctive Features:  Gigantic Dragon (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction)
15     Psychological Limitation:  Reclusive (Common, Strong)
10     Hunted:  Mazoku 8- (As Pow, Harshly Punish)
435    Immortal Dragon Bonus

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 500[/b]

Base Pts: 500
Exp Required: 415
Total Exp Available: 415
Total Character Cost: 1415

That ought to be about the most powerful thing I have to build to finish up the Sorcery spells. I am over half way through the list that I posted earlier in this thread.

2. Naga is crazy. Notally tucking futs. She parted company with objective reality years ago' date=' and neither has missed the other in the least. That she has completely forgotten being in line for one of the most powerful thrones in the Inner World is extremely fortunate for her people; Philionel is delusional but not nearly as bat-**** crazy as Naga.[/quote']

This must be a relative term, 'cause from what little I know of Slayers no one is playing with a full deck there.

This must be a relative term' date=' 'cause from what little I know of [i']Slayers[/i] no one is playing with a full deck there.

Pretty much.

Though I would say that the closest to a sane normal person is the part-demon, part-gargoyle, part-human, Zelgadis.

Pretty much.

Though I would say that the closest to a sane normal person is the part-demon, part-gargoyle, part-human, Zelgadis.

He the guy with bluish skin and what look like rocks on his face? Due to a curse gone wrong?

He the guy with bluish skin and what look like rocks on his face? Due to a curse gone wrong?

Yep, that's the one. He was duped into being turned into a chimera by Rezo, the Red Priest. His over-riding goal in life is to find some way to undo what was done to him so that he can be human once more.

Yes - and wire for hair.

However, it wasn't a curse gone wrong - it was the malevolent blessing of Rezzo the Red Priest granting his wish for strength.

Yes - and wire for hair.

However, it wasn't a curse gone wrong - it was the malevolent blessing of Rezzo the Red Priest granting his wish for strength.

It went wrong for Rezo, since Zelgadis still had his full free will and was able (and eager) to turn against him.

Since Rezo (and all known copies of Rezo) is dead, and only he knew how he had made Zelgadis what he is now, the chances of his ever getting a cure are close to zero, which has led to the infamous "Zelgadis Problem", which has two parts:

1. Is it physically possible for Zelgadis to have a somewhat normal physical relationship?

2. Is the answer to 1 is "yes", would he be capable of siring children, and if he did would they carry his curse and to what extent?

In a sense, the future of Seyruun hangs on the answers, but Kanazaka has said nothing, one way or the other. It has become as infamous as the "Preganant Ranma Problem", to which Rumiko Takahashi answered "I never think about such things -- and neither should you."

Enormous Rock Golem

Thank's to Naga's Mega Vu Vraimer spell we have the Enormous Rock Golem. Pretty much a normal golem in most respects except that it is 24'-7" tall instead of the usual 6'-6" of the more common golem. Plus the summoning spell is not certain to give the caster control of the golem once it has formed.

[b]Enormous Rock Golem - [/b]

60    STR     50   60      21-       HTH Damage 12d6  END [0]
16    DEX     18   16      12-       OCV 5 DCV 5
10    CON      0   10      11-
20    BODY    20   20      13-
5     INT     -5    5      10-       PER Roll 10-
0     EGO      0    0       9-       ECV: 0
23    PRE     13   23      14-       PRE Attack: 4 1/2d6
8     COM     -1    8      11-
10    PD      18   10                10 PD (5 rPD)
10    ED      27   10                10 ED (5 rED)
3     SPD      4    3                Phases:  4, 8, 12
14    REC      0   14
0     END    -10    0

7    RUN       2   7"                END [1]
2    SWIM      0   2"                END [1]
8    LEAP     -4   8"                8" forward, 4" upward

[b]CHA Cost: 132[/b]

15     [b][i]Golem's Body[/i][/b]: Does Not Bleed - END=0
10     [b][i]Golem's Body[/i][/b]: No Hit Locations - END=0
45     [b][i]Golem's Body[/i][/b]: Automaton (Takes No STUN (loses abilities when takes BODY)) - END=0
30     Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (30 Active Points) applied to STR - END=
6      [b][i]Tireless[/i][/b]: Running: Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) for up to 12 Active Points (6 Active Points) - END=0
3      [b][i]Tireless[/i][/b]: Leaping: Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) for up to 6 Active Points (3 Active Points) - END=0
1      [b][i]Tireless[/i][/b]: Swimming: Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) for up to 2 Active Points (1 Active Points) - END=0
15     [b][i]Body Of Stone[/i][/b]: Damage Resistance (5 PD/5 ED) - END=0
90     [b][i]Body Of Stone[/i][/b]: (Total: 90 Active Cost, 90 Real Cost) Physical Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (Real Cost: 45) [b]plus[/b] Energy Damage Reduction, Resistant, 25% (Real Cost: 45) - END=0
60     [b][i]Heavy[/i][/b]: Knockback Resistance -10" - END=0
8      [b][i]Reach[/i][/b]: Stretching 2", Reduced Endurance (0 END; +1/2) (15 Active Points); Always Direct (-1/4), no Noncombat Stretching (-1/4), No Velocity Damage (-1/4) - END=0
50     [b][i]Golem's Body[/i][/b]: Life Support  (Eating Character does not eat; Immunity All terrestrial diseases and biowarfare agents; Immunity All terrestrial poisons and chemical warfare agents; Longevity Immortal; Safe in High Pressure; Safe in High Radiation; Safe in Intense Cold; Safe in Intense Heat; Safe in Low Pressure/Vacuum; Self-Contained Breathing; Sleeping Character does not sleep) - END=0

[b]POWERS Cost: 338[/b]

10     +2 with HTH Combat
1      Climbing 8-
2      Language:  (native) (Fluent Conversation)
2      WF:  Common Melee Weapons

[b]SKILLS Cost: 15[/b]

20     Physical Limitation:  Enormous Size, Weighs 50,000 kg All the Time, Greatly Impairing
25     Distinctive Features:  Enormous Rock Golem (Not Concealable; Extreme Reaction)
15     Physical Limitation:  Machine Intelligence Frequently, Greatly Impairing

[b]DISADVANTAGES Points: 60[/b]

Base Pts: 100
Exp Required: 325
Total Exp Available: 325
Total Character Cost: 485

The above golem was modified from the Stone Golem in the Hero System Bestiary. For a normal sized Rock Golem that the regular Vu Vraimer spell would summon you can use the Stone Golem and just give it Nightvision. The golems in Slayers all seem to have it.