Your "2007" Pet Gaming Projects

TheQuestionMan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Your "2007" Pet Gaming Projects

I notice that I am now credited with writing a Digital HERO article on Professor Muerte. I believe that Lord Liaden was actually the force behind that. I did comment on that a time or two, but not my article. I hope to some day actually do that sort of thing, but it's not this day. :)

Mine has been my fantasy game - I've started running it, and have a 40 pages of spells done, and keep working on more. I've done 15 pages (or more) of talents, races, professions ect. In total I have about 70 pages of sourcebook.

And still working on it. :)

I've thought about publishing it when I feel it is done enough, but so much of the material is converted from other sources, I'd have a hard time removing that from the world. The spell system is the closest I could get to Rolemasters in feel with HERO (I always liked aspects of the rolemaster system).

My "2008" Pet Gaming Projects means Compiling the following Resources:

Strike Force (Aaron Allston)

The Blood & Dr. McQuark (Aaron Allston)

The Circle & M.E.T.E. (Aaron Allston)

The Protectors (Scott Bennie & Steve ???)

Lands of Mystery (Aaron Allston)

Trail of the Gold Spike (Aaron Allston)

PRIMUS

European Enemies???

Danger International

The Zodiac Conspiracy

The Rebirth of RAVEN

Terror Inc.

The V.O.I.C.E. of Doom

The Destroyers

The Mutant Files

L'Institut Thoth (The Thoth Institute)

The Trismegistus Council

Archmage/Sorcerer Supreme

Cheers

QM

Perhaps I can help a bit with a few minor corrections? :)

It's "Aaron Allston," with no "i"; and Trail of the Gold Spike.

L'Institut Thoth is the literal French translation of "The Thoth Institute."

It's "The Trismegistus Council", named for Hermes Trismegistus, the Greek interpretation of the Egyptian god Thoth. (Boy, that god gets around.) ;)

Greetings Herophiles' date=' it is time for this years [b']Your "2007" Pet Gaming Projects [/b]

FANTASY HERO GENRE:

Spell Law Conversions by Lord Mhoram

DIGITAL HEROES ARTICLES

Digital Hero Articles by Lord Mhoram

For my DH articles - This Year I had "The Staff Academy" in 43, and "A Fistful of Talents" in 41. I have two submitted right now, one presenting some fantasy races, and another one with a bunch more talents appropriately named "A Few Talents More." I don't really know when/if they will get in the mag. :)

And the spell system isn't a complete conversion of Spell Law, with all the spells, just a "look and feel" conversion, with the spells I liked. :)

I also have three other complete and different magic systems I am working on, plus doing a Spelljammer look and feel conversion (i.e. wooden ships in space, moving my magic, fighting with ballista and catapult).

• 2 weeks later...

Since Steve Long and Dave Mattingly are both busy at Origins, I'll take it on myself to let interested parties know that Digital Hero #44, featuring the return of Profesor Muerte plus his all-new crew, is now on sale. Get 'em while they're hot!

On a totally unrelated non-HERO RPG called "The Fifth Hour." I'm working on the novel right now. For more info, it's probably easiest to go to rpg.net and do a search for it. Think of Earthdawn meets Talislanta meets anti-Tolkien.