Build Challenge: 100 Bullets

Shaft

How would you build the briefcase, pistol, and bullets that Mr Graves offers the various protagonists in the 100 Bullets comics for a Dark Champions campaign? I'm thinking a License to Kill perk bought through a 2 part focus (gun & bullets) that expires when the 100 charges are all used up is the simplest way to go.

Thoughts?

Re: Build Challenge: 100 Bullets

I think they are a plot device that I probably woulnd't bother with building. If you had to, I suppose that would work.

Might include a predetermined skillvsskill roll if person was a live and captured with the smoking gun. First skill would be figured out by the guy who gives out the case versus whoever is trying to bust whoever with the gun and bullets?

Re: Build Challenge: 100 Bullets

There's no contest of skills that prevents the Bullets from being identified. It's actually a powerful, shadowy conspiracy that allows immunity. Inquiries made by cops and other invesotgators find that they are told to drop the matter if they pursue it when word of the investigation gets to the conspiracy.

I'm thinking this might be a fun sub-plot for vigilantes in a Dark Champions to investigate. Imagine a villain like the Hangman from the 4th edition Dark Champ supplements handing out these briefcases with the "untraceable" pistol and bullets.