Hannibal Lechter

Patriot

Re: Hannibal Lechter

I did a search but I'm not finding much. Might be worth taking a crack at. Though he'd be tricky. Basically normal physical ability, but fairly tough. Seems to have that maniacal strength thing going at times. Excellent with blade weapons but doesn't use guns. Excellent with stealth and ambush ability. People tend to underestimate him. Almost superhuman sense of smell and maybe other perceptions. Some knowledge of improvised explosives. Brilliant perception, medical and psychological knowledge. He's evidently still publishing scholarly papers while he was still in the asylum. Holmesian ability to tell things about people based on a minute of observation. Exceptional resistence and willpower. I'd give him a killing attack buff to his use of edged weapons to simulate the way he uses his medical knowledge in killing people. He has basic breaking and entering skills.

I'll play around with a real write up after work. I just finished Hannibal Rising recently and want to check that again.

Presence... you're not kidding.

I saw an interview with Anthony Hopkins once, just after Silence of the Lambs came out. He admitted to amusing himself once or twice by going into cinemas showing the film and sitting there quietly until a particularly intense moment, at which point (and please put yourself in the position of the other person here...) he would slowly turn round and smile at the person behind him.

Damn that must have caused some wet seats.

--

Pedantic edit: It's 'Lecter' by the way, not 'Lechter', 'Lector' or (as the film Manhunter had it) 'Lektor'

/Pedantry

I saw an interview with Anthony Hopkins once, just after Silence of the Lambs came out. He admitted to amusing himself once or twice by going into cinemas showing the film and sitting there quietly until a particularly intense moment, at which point (and please put yourself in the position of the other person here...) he would slowly turn round and smile at the person behind him.

LOL. Ok, that would be worth a shiver. I've never heard that before. I plan to post the prelim write up tommorrow. Alot of it is deciding how much detail to go into with skills, his fighting ability is fairly specific and limited.

Damn that must have caused some wet seats.

--

Pedantic edit: It's 'Lecter' by the way, not 'Lechter', 'Lector' or (as the film Manhunter had it) 'Lektor'

/Pedantry

I freely admit to nearly wetting myself just imagining it. :D

Perhaps a presence attack bonus for at least post-meal interactions. Definately the talents Deadly Blow and... frak, can't remember it... but there's definitely one or two regarding presence.