Jonathan Davenport, get your mind out of the gutter!!!!

Nato

Help a GM w/breast attacks

How large do breasts need to be usuable for a flash/PRE attack? How much of an attack? Example: 1d6/5" above 35" +1d6/cup size above C? a 40DD = 1d6+3d6 = 4d6 Flash/PRE w/x2 KB? Any suggestions?

I have a female player who plays a female character named "Rubber Maid". The character is like Mr. Fantastic of Marvel's Fantastic Four, well, not really, she is more like a ditzy blonde in a French maid outfit with streching powers! She brings in a new chatacter sheet each session. The character's breasts get bigger each time. I guess thats ok, since the streching has a limitation, breasts only at a -1/2. She likes bashing villians with these and trys to get the Flash/PRE attack for free? What do you guys (and gals) think?

Rubber Maid: What do you think of these? (drops her top, pushing her streching).

Villian X: I like to box those things like "Sugar Ray" Lennard!

or....

Villian X: Let me think... People like you be because you have big jugs. No, I ment to say because your boobs are huge.

I also have a weird group that use powers sexually, I'm not going into that. I think I will kill them all with Dr. Evil STD!

Originally posted by steriaca

Well, at least he diden't do the artwork like "The Big Book Of Let's Do CHampions Bondage Covers". I woulden't exactly mind a bondage cover for, prehaps Golden Age Champions or Silver Age Champions...but there is to much of a good thing.

True Crime Hero? Exploitation Hero?

Originally posted by steriaca

I woulden't exactly mind a bondage cover for, prehaps Golden Age Champions or Silver Age Champions...but there is to much of a good thing.

Definitely Golden Age. Bondage covers were one of the pretexts for the Comics Code.

Then again, I suppose I could live quite happily without any bondage covers at all.

Alan

Remember, in this case "bondage" was in the eye of the same beholders who brought you "Reefer Madness". The artists did like to draw pictures of women (almost all of whom were modelled by Bettie Page) tied up, but it was pretty tame compared to what you're probably thinking.

Examples here. Don't worry, it's safe for work.

• 4 weeks later...

Boobs.

Being a Hero Artist, and a really close friend of Jonathan Davenport, I just have to say two things.

1. Jonny's not 14, or a pervert, the man's just a fan of boobies, as am I, unfortunatly I haven't gotten too many cheesecake assignments yet, otherwise, the boobies would be flying all over the place.

2. Am I reading that there are people surprised by the amount of cleavage in print media geared to young adults?

To quote the poet Jimmy Pop..."Hooray for Boobies."

Okay, now that I've painted myself as a professional artist....

Total agreement! Welcome to the world. I challenge any one to find me a modern comic were all the women are under equipped, so to speak. It’s no worse than most of the guys having a perfect body as well. I don’t see a bunch of girls complaining that Captain America shouldn’t be running around in tights because it’s too risk-a.

The guy is a great artist and that should be enough.