Coriolis Effect - Color Pic of Coriolis?

Acroyear II

Does anyone out there know if there is a color picture on the Internet of Coriolis I or II from the old module The Coriolis Effect? I've seen on these boards nice color images of Dr. Arcane, the Black Enchantress, and Ch'Andarra, and was hoping there was a color pic of Coriolis I or II. I am running the second part of The Coriolis Effect tomorrow afternoon and would like to have a colored picture of Coriolis for her character sheet.

Thanks,

Re: Coriolis Effect - Color Pic of Coriolis?

You can probably find several of them on the Heroic Publications website [google can give you the address]. That is Dennis' comic book company and he uses the character there.

Yes, I checked out the Heroic Publications website, but Donnah Hannah (Coriolis) is known as Lady Arcane there. I don't think she ever became Coriolis in the comic book, only Lady Arcane.

Do you have the original module? Coriolis is in color right on the cover. You could probably photocopy or scan that image.

Yes, that was my other option. Although I was hoping someone had a nice color version of one of the interior drawings of Coriolis. The interior drawings are much better than the cover art, but if I have to, I will scan the cover art later tonight and use that.

Yeah. You guys realize that 90 percent of that article that I'll be writing for Digital Hero about Universe Reboots I have to write is BECAUSE of Dennis Malonee, right?

Between Magic is the source of all superpowers (CU) and all the Dennis Malonee stuff I used but have to eliminate, the two hardest things will be Replacing this stuff with something better (Because you have to, or your player characters didn't fight anyone) or jackboot wipeouts of whole plotlines.

I'm pretty sure I'll have to rebuild villains for this project wholesale once it's done, too. (Except Bodito Boditay) Nothing like creating a villain for your universal reboot who writes himself out at the end of the story. (Thanks Warren Ellis and Grant Morrison, for showing me how to do this.)

Scan the interior pic. There are guys here that love coloring b/w pics.

Sure thing! :) I remember actually coloring the interior artwork with markers way back when. I should see if I still have that module. Something tells me I don't. :(

Oh that was an injustice! Coloring the Champions sourcebooks was one of my favorite past times and helped make the game better for the players.

I still do it, but now I do it all electronically.

Someone virtually :slap: me when they found out I had done that with Strike Force...

Dude, you need to :slap: them back.

I colored a number of those pics, exactly according to the character descriptions. :D

They looked so much better that way, instead of just a black and white line drawing.

if you give me a good quality scan I'll be happy to colour it

Here is the best copy I could get from the module:

coriolisbx5.jpg

And here is a copy of the module cover so you can see how she looks in color (in case you did not know).

corioliseffectmt4.jpg

Hope these links show up okay.

corliscolour.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/freakboy6117/corliscolour.jpg

well i had a go i'm not 100% happy with it but i'll give it a little tweak later

Wow! Thank you Freakboy6117! That is great! (and fast too!).

Thanks for doing this! Wow, I have to say, the people here on the Hero Boards are just the nicest folks around. Color me impressed! :thumbup: