The Hero Forum's Hottest Man in Comics.

Weldun

Well, I posted one for the comic gals, so here's one to vote on the guys.

First, the rules.

• Everybody gets ONE vote. So if you're having trouble deciding, tough.
  • The Character must be from multiple panel, storytelling artwork, so western comics, manga (no dojinshi) and webcomics (multi-panel) are fine.
  • The source material cannot be "mainly concerned with sex". Sorry, but the boards have rules.
  • The boards have rules, no posting nudie pics to prove your pont.
  • No more than one image per entry, so if somebody has already posted an image of your vote, don't add another, or it will invalidate your vote.

• This list is for males, I have posted another thread for females.
  • Try to keep it tastefull.
  • Voting closes April 30th. Results will be posted May 2nd or 3rd.

• Everybody gets ONE vote.

Not a rule, but a suggestion, all images should be posted as attachements. Show some consideration for those stuck with dial-up.

My vote, as a "straight" (I hate that term) guy? Colossus. The guy's got the looks that really pulls the girls. (Hmm, what is it with me and Russians as hot/sexy?)

Re: The Hero Forum's Hottest Man in Comics.

This reminds me of one of a short piece in the back of one of the West Coast Avengers annuals(or was it Avengers, I forget. It's been a long time since I read it) where Wasp and Shehulk played "Rate the Hunks" with all the male Avengers. It was hilarious.

Put me down for a Nightwing vote. The ladies love him in the comics and almost all of my female friends (wife included) think he's smexy :)

Too many women I know seem to think Nightwing is indeed eye candy and so I'll put my vote in for him as well.

Too many women I know seem to think Nightwing is indeed eye candy and so I'll put my vote in for him as well.

Too many characters in the DCU pine away for Nightwing for him not to receive my vote as well.

Nightwing it is.

Well' date=' if it's a well-intentioned mistake rather than a really roundabout attempt to ask for pictures...[/quote']

No, I meant female posters voting on hottest comic book male.

It seems a little odd for us guys wandering the meat market.

Angel of the original X-Men.

Yes, I know the white winged pretty-boy wasn't particularly effective as a mutant hero, but he...was...gorgeous!

If the term "fan service" means "stoking and stroking the fans' hormones", then Angel was a fan service character designed to draw girls to comics! Wings, golden hair, patrician features...there was even an issue of X-Men in the mid-1980s that offered the definite fan-girl thrill of Angel In Bondage...[+15 COM when bound, restrained or otherwise helpless]

This was the issue of X-Men where Angel was kidnaped by Callista and the Morlocks, and rescued by an unexpectedly ferocious Storm. Angel was shown bound, kneeling and stripped to the waist, with his marvelous wings spread behind him -- that definitelygave this undergrad girl more than a little tingle!

Um...I'll be in my bunk?