The Hero Forum's Fattest Man in Comics!

UltraRob

Re: The Hero Forum's Fattest Man in Comics!

Well, let's look at our list of candidates.

The Kingpin

The Blob

Mojo

Egg-Fu (Sigh, one day, Egg-Fu will be eradicated permanently. Really.)

Chunk

The Brood Queen

Midas, the Golden Man

Sadly, my vote goes to Midas, the Golden Man. Not because he's necessarily fatter than any of the others, but because unlike the others, when he was removed from his flying chair, he couldn't move anymore. He was just that large. So there you have it.

Midas the Golden Man wins.

lesse - there was Two-Ton Tony Tubbs in 2000AD, of course... (one of the few people Judge Dredd hasn't arrested) but Bloat from the WildCards universe was much bigger, and a massively powerful psyker to boot.

Some other fat heroes/villains:

The One Ton Man (and his sock puppet, Handy) from the Tick cartoon

The Fat Ninja (from an independent comic I used to get; wish I could remember who did it)

Fat Ninja was from the old Silverwolf Comics line, later known as Greater Mercury Comics. Only thing of true reknown to come outa there was Tim Vigil & Ron Lim. They were a fun kinda bad though. IIRC, within the Silverwolf universe itself, Fat Ninja was drawn by the vigilante Grips and I believe written by Vengeance, another bloodthirsty vigilante in that world.

http://www.silverwolfcomics.com/

I read "The Hero Forum's Fattest Man" and thought "Finally, I'll get some recognition! All my years of hard work are going to pay off." But no. You tease. :tonguewav

To answer the posed question, The Slug, who suffocates people between the folds of his fat, gets my vote amongst 'normal' humans. I feel I would be remiss, however, if I did not at least mention Volstagg the Voluminous and Chunk.