Cool Guns for your Games

Remjin

Y'know, with this kind of stuff... I think people just like having some fun with their guns, and seems to me that's okay s'long as it doesn't interfere when it comes time to use 'em. I like the skull one, but I just keep thinking about how I'd paint it, so it's probably just a miniature hobbiest thing. =)

custom AR lower receivers

10959070_836505566422220_362965459_n.jpg

Y'know, with this kind of stuff... I think people just like having some fun with their guns, and seems to me that's okay s'long as it doesn't interfere when it comes time to use 'em. I like the skull one, but I just keep thinking about how I'd paint it, so it's probably just a miniature hobbiest thing. =)

I can't see doing it, but I guess other people can do what they want.  Now the wood stock and forend for an AR 15...

I can't see doing it, but I guess other people can do what they want.  Now the wood stock and forend for an AR 15...

S'long as it's still useable, I wouldn't say much about any of the many aesthetic choices. Its like anything... you like wood on your AR15, some might want a skull. I'd like mine with an underbarrel shotgun... =)

This is on the old side, not sure how to link the pics... so here's the link: http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2010/06/11/futuristic-weapon-design-by-pascal-eggert/

Y'know, to stay on topic. =)

The sharkmouth one is begging to get painted in Flying Tigers P-40 olive drab.

How would we express that in gaming terms?  A flat OCV bonus, or AOE(Accurate)? 

On a side note, this might enable LEOs to accurately target limbs and extremities for "less lethal" takedowns of armed suspects. 

Not unless they put it into a different kind of weapon.   Lethal force is Lethal Force.   And unless someone can build a tiny Fire Control system that can track extremities at short ranges and High speeds, it would not really work.  This is used at long range. It can adjust the trajectory, but there is effectively a cone within which it can maneuver and hit. 

The bullet must be bought as a character, with Automaton and Shrinking. It attacks by performing a move through on the target.

that is a possibility, but not one I want to pursue.   a friend did the math on bulletman a few editions ago.  I didn't want to get into it.