Post-Apocalyptic Hero

General Markov

Re: Post-Apocalyptic Hero

~1/4 turned into "aliens" -- humanoid' date=' but with greyish skin, pale hair, almost albinos, but without the pink eyes. More significant were the mental changes, the Greys (as they are colloquially known) have low-level telepathic powers and a semi-hive-mind intelligence. [/quote']

Thats what he said... Republicans :D

~1/4 it had the opposite effect' date=' turning people into brutish Neanderthall-like savages.[/quote']

and Democrats :ugly:

:smoke:

• 2 months later...

Be thankful he didn't send the cast from Dragonball Z after you. That would have been the end of you and Montreal.

I'm deeply sorry to interfere, but some parts at least of Montreal would stand still for sure. Point Saint-Charles rules! :nya:

Hmmmm I directly relate Post Apoc Hero to Gamma World setting!

As I said in another thread I think I will use the Barsoom setting as my base world setting and then expand on it a bit more to add more life and other elements. I would add more water to the world, but most of the cities would be still high and dry because the oceans would have greatly shrunk in size.

I would also add some rather nasty critters in to its reaming oceans and some other animals as well. I also like the addition of a few more plants as well too. Also I would think to explain the dieing planet, as a High tech Weapons use, and Life Draining Magic use of sorts. So swords, guns and magic...oh my!!!

Penn

You Americans are just so cute when you're having an election. Is there any chance you can schedule them so you're always having one?

Oh. Never mind then.

Uhm, uh, Post-Apocalyptic Hero. Is that like when the grocery store runs out of Pellegrino? (We're a little sheltered here in Kitsilano.)

I think your wish has already come true. The way they keep pushing back the primary season here in the states, it seems like these mooks have been running for office since the last election anyway.

I just got the book (and others) via UPS today. At first glance it seems a tad sketchy for my tastes' date=' but I'll get back to you on the final verdict.[/quote']

Well, I'm finally reading my way through TUV which is very high-quality indeed...

I'm not surprised you expect the books you $$$ to be of a certain standard.

I think your wish has already come true. The way they keep pushing back the primary season here in the states' date=' it seems like these mooks have been running for office since the last election anyway.[/quote']

Yes, soon it will always be election time and always the holiday shopping season...

You Americans are just so cute when you're having an election. Is there any chance you can schedule them so you're always having one?

Oh. Never mind then.

Uhm, uh, Post-Apocalyptic Hero. Is that like when the grocery store runs out of Pellegrino? (We're a little sheltered here in Kitsilano.)

If we did that than we would not have to play a post-apocalyptic hero game becouse we would be living in one:doi: